Australia vs England - The Ashes 2021/22

Hopefully we haven't set them too low a total. Strange declaration that.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Yes it was. Appeared as tho Cummins was going for 400 before the late wickets changed his mind. I dont think he fancied batting before he had to bowl again.

So the much vaunted weather didn't show up during the day on day four which lead to a full day's play, all four results still possible here but much depends on the weather on day five. A shower or two has been forecast with 2-8mm expected, most of that is to fall in the morning. Heavy falls are possible near the coast in the morning as well.

A huge day's play coming up on day five, hopefully the weather will stay away and we can get a good days' play in.

Last edited:
So Zman you picked up a love of our national sport same as we natives did. Live in Melbourne as you follow the Stars.
Where is renegadesfan.. Thunder smacked their bums last nite
Sure do love my cricket and my tigers in the AFL.

So the much vaunted weather didn't show up during the day on day four which lead to a full day's play, all four results still possible here but much depends on the weather on say five. A shower or two has been forecast with 2-8mm expected, most of that is to fall in the morning. Heavy falls are possible near the coast in the morning as well.

A huge day's play coming up on day five, hopefully the weather will stay away and we can get a good days' play in.
Radar does not look all that promising with some more of the wet stuff heading Sydney's way from the west. No storms overnite so will start on time before the deluge likely hits us mid morning I'd say. Seems La Nina has well and truly dug in as we are predicting rain all next week too.

Radar does not look all that promising with some more of the wet stuff heading Sydney's way from the west. No storms overnite so will start on time before the deluge likely hits us mid morning I'd say. Seems La Nina has well and truly dug in as we are predicting rain all next week too.
Seriously?, wow i think the poms will be praying it pours all day.

Just took another look at the radar and that rain band may bypass the Sydney CBD or just nip it.

Gotta chuckle at the steadfast attitude of CA. It said at the start of this series that Harris was going to get an extended run. He has had four matches in which to make a statement that he belongs at this level. He has made one good score only in his 8 innings, yet it looks at tho Usman will not have the chance to follow his twin ton knock as CA is holding onto Harris for Hobart. Surely Harris will not make the Paki tour.

Gotta chuckle at the steadfast attitude of CA. It said at the start of this series that Harris was going to get an extended run. He has had four matches in which to make a statement that he belongs at this level. He has made one good score only in his 8 innings, yet it looks at tho Usman will not have the chance to follow his twin ton knock as CA is holding onto Harris for Hobart. Surely Harris will not make the Paki tour.
I sense something similar.
I'm a fan of who they have in their team but i think harris should be played down the order.

Harris is mentally weak, he'll never be consistant. They're better off blooding young will pucovski as a future opener.

Back