BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Bundoora vs Research.
Think it’s only a matter of time until the Prince brigade fire, and I think it will be this week. Could be a long couple of days for the Searchers

Rosebank vs NEW
Game of the round for me. Two heavyweights going at it. NEW are the surprise packet, and in the new year it could be “NEWs” year. They could really go all the way.

Epping vs Riverside.
Think that Epping will do it comfortably. From all reports blokes been coming back from holidays early to have multiple hits. Showing that they’re prepared to put in the hard yards, to correct last years grandfinal bedwetting.

Diamo vs Macleod.
Question on everyone’s lips. Do we see the tag team of Lynch & Johnson. They’re a completely different team if that’s the case. Regardless I think they’ll be too strong for the creekers.

Heidelberg vs Rosanna
Rosanna seem to be going like a busted at the moment, will need their big guns to fire, but on paper the Berger boys will be a bit too much for the reptiles.

Bundoora vs Research.
Think it’s only a matter of time until the Prince brigade fire, and I think it will be this week. Could be a long couple of days for the Searchers

Rosebank vs NEW
Game of the round for me. Two heavyweights going at it. NEW are the surprise packet, and in the new year it could be “NEWs” year. They could really go all the way.

Epping vs Riverside.
Think that Epping will do it comfortably. From all reports blokes been coming back from holidays early to have multiple hits. Showing that they’re prepared to put in the hard yards, to correct last years grandfinal bedwetting.

Diamo vs Macleod.
Question on everyone’s lips. Do we see the tag team of Lynch & Johnson. They’re a completely different team if that’s the case. Regardless I think they’ll be too strong for the creekers.

Heidelberg vs Rosanna
Rosanna seem to be going like a busted at the moment, will need their big guns to fire, but on paper the Berger boys will be a bit too much for the reptiles.
Thanks BB enjoy your previews/reviews

BB made the trek out to sunny Rosebank today to see what all the NEW fuss was about. I must say, they gave it their all and were pretty much the winners except for on the scoreboard. Well fort out game and should be proud of their efforts

Bundoora vs Research.

Rosebank vs NEW

Epping vs Riverside.

Diamo vs Macleod.

Heidelberg vs Rosanna
4/5. Bloody NEW. We’ll get em next week

Presuming everyone has heard or seen the footage of T Wise after getting dismissed. If not, easy to check out on Frogbox footage. Does he have a case to answer? Might be interesting fronting up to the tribunal in front of your old man.

Presuming everyone has heard or seen the footage of T Wise after getting dismissed. If not, easy to check out on Frogbox footage. Does he have a case to answer? Might be interesting fronting up to the tribunal in front of your old man.
There is no vision on mycricket it cuts out. Probably a heat of the moment situation where they needed 20 more runs to win with 2 wickets in hand and he got a decision he didn't like. It happens and we move on.

There is no vision on mycricket it cuts out. Probably a heat of the moment situation where they needed 20 more runs to win with 2 wickets in hand and he got a decision he didn't like. It happens and we move on.

Footage that has been passed around.
Doesn’t look good

Attachments

• 7188F067-4EC8-4037-9ED1-8FD3AFDF2171.mp4
    2.6 MB

Wouldn't be moving on if it was a "no name" bloke playing 3rds. He'd be getting a holiday. A grade captain should be held to account, no doubt copped a send off but he's given plenty so need to be better than that.

Back