BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Its amazing how much time you boys spend worrying about the Nmca.
Bankers gave the 308 a fair crack
I don’t think you can call it worried, it’s an online cricket forum and as a result of the basket case competition over there our comp has had an injection of new players making an immediate impact, especially in Money Shield. Worthy of discussion

Its amazing how much time you boys spend worrying about the Nmca.
Bankers gave the 308 a fair crack

I know you don’t mean it in this way, but everyone should be worried about the NMCA. Worried about its future.

Time for the DVCA to rescue Rivergum and Holy Trinity, make it 30 teams, and put an end to the misery.

They’d both be good additions and would strengthen the DVCA across the board.

I know you don’t mean it in this way, but everyone should be worried about the NMCA. Worried about its future.

Time for the DVCA to rescue Rivergum and Holy Trinity, make it 30 teams, and put an end to the misery.

They’d both be good additions and would strengthen the DVCA across the board.
Traveling from Panton Hill to Thornbury, for a game of cricket …. No thanks

Day 2 summarised by BB.

Creek literally rely on their three players. And by all means they’re three weapons, won’t be there at the pointy end, but they need 1 or 2 more contributors and then they’d be a problem. Rosanna… don’t know where they sit???

This game had it all, watched a bit of it on the box last night, it had collapses, shirtfronts, all kinds of nonsense. Berg bowling line up is going to take them places, if they can get their batting to not shit the bed every second week, they’ll be right up there. Epping… they’ll be fine, but some of those dismissals were deplorable.

Rosebank were the suprise packet For me. To have two blokes reach triple figures and still lose is very rare. Are Riverside the real deal? Sean Money taking 5fa… does that say more about Rosebank or riverside. Good much needed win for the siders.

As I said last week, it’s on two blokes and Timmy said I’ll take it from here. Research putting up a strong fight, but I tell you what, Tim Wise is the dvca goat. He is going to put them on his back Dan Gilbert style.

NEW and Bundoora game, out and out fizzer. Battle of the money shield brigade in my opinion. Credit where credit is due, NEW do it 1 down. Prove me wrong, but neither team is going to make a dint come the pointy end.

BurnerBoy out

Day 2 summarised by BB.

Creek literally rely on their three players. And by all means they’re three weapons, won’t be there at the pointy end, but they need 1 or 2 more contributors and then they’d be a problem.

As I said last week, it’s on two blokes and Timmy said I’ll take it from here. Research putting up a strong fight, but I tell you what, Tim Wise is the dvca goat. He is going to put them on his back Dan Gilbert style.

BurnerBoy out

diamond creek will be up there towards the end of the year . Seems like they are really missing Campitelli who was a bull for them for many years.
If Macleod can get contributions from a few other including the import who appears hit or miss , maybe Lynch and possibly Johnson returning will bring them into calculations.
At the moment, it looks like Epping and Heidelberg for mine

diamond creek will be up there towards the end of the year . Seems like they are really missing Campitelli who was a bull for them for many years.
If Macleod can get contributions from a few other including the import who appears hit or miss , maybe Lynch and possibly Johnson returning will bring them into calculations.
At the moment, it looks like Epping and Heidelberg for mine
Would be an amazing effort to bounce back from 1-4

Day 2 summarised by BB.

Creek literally rely on their three players. And by all means they’re three weapons, won’t be there at the pointy end, but they need 1 or 2 more contributors and then they’d be a problem. Rosanna… don’t know where they sit???

This game had it all, watched a bit of it on the box last night, it had collapses, shirtfronts, all kinds of nonsense. Berg bowling line up is going to take them places, if they can get their batting to not shit the bed every second week, they’ll be right up there. Epping… they’ll be fine, but some of those dismissals were deplorable.

Rosebank were the suprise packet For me. To have two blokes reach triple figures and still lose is very rare. Are Riverside the real deal? Sean Money taking 5fa… does that say more about Rosebank or riverside. Good much needed win for the siders.

NEW and Bundoora game, out and out fizzer. Battle of the money shield brigade in my opinion. Credit where credit is due, NEW do it 1 down. Prove me wrong, but neither team is going to make a dint come the pointy end.

BurnerBoy out
was watching the riverside rosebank game. rosebank shit the bed big time. 5/5 when less than 20 needed and a guy on a hundred there should’ve been child’s play.

think it says spades about rosebank who refused to do drinks until Gerry demanded they get them for both sides (had them for their batsman only).

Sean Money is an underrated bowler and a strong bowler in Riverside’s attack.

Ground was ridiculously quick, but I expect both teams to have some changes with Camrea and Avalabilities.

At this time of year, winning games is more important then how they are won. Good win by Riverside from nowhere

was watching the riverside rosebank game. rosebank shit the bed big time. 5/5 when less than 20 needed and a guy on a hundred there should’ve been child’s play.

think it says spades about rosebank who refused to do drinks until Gerry demanded they get them for both sides (had them for their batsman only).

Ground was ridiculously quick, but I expect both teams to have some changes with Camrea and Avalabilities.

At this time of year, winning games is more important then how they are won. Good win by Riverside from nowhere
Wait… go back, Rosebank refused to take drinks out for the opposition? Can anyone else confirm. C cricket master you are our resident riverside man

Wait… go back, Rosebank refused to take drinks out for the opposition? Can anyone else confirm. C cricket master you are our resident riverside man
I can confirm umpire Gerry cracked it when drinks were called and Rosebank players held up drinks for there bats only. They brought out Riverside drinks but not after umpire intervention… talk about unlikeable

I'd get my facts right before posting this type of garbage and tarnish a club with a post that is totally false.

Drinks were called early at 16 overs in and at around 1.35pm not 1.50 as per normal of which neither scorer saw called, so that is why drinks weren't ready to go. Check with your own scorer... Fact

You say that Rosebank refused ???, that is just utter crap !! no one knew as the scorers normally are notified first. Fact

Instead of stating what a great game of cricket it was to watch you come on here like a hero and go the gutter route. Fact

I'd get my facts right before posting this type of garbage and tarnish a club with a post that is totally false.

Drinks were called early at 16 overs in and at around 1.35pm not 1.50 as per normal of which neither scorer saw called, so that is why drinks weren't ready to go. Check with your own scorer... Fact

You say that Rosebank refused ???, that is just utter crap !! no one knew as the scorers normally are notified first. Fact

Instead of stating what a great game of cricket it was to watch you come on here like a hero and go the gutter route. Fact
Interesting

Back