BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Hopefully avoid a situation like last week waiting around all day. Call it on the Friday if it's pouring down, give people a chance to get away or attend any xmas parties.

Hopefully avoid a situation like last week waiting around all day. Call it on the Friday if it's pouring down, give people a chance to get away or attend any xmas parties.
I think that will make sense. Last week was different being the second week of a two dayer. But on the first week, logically it just gets made a one day game

Few concerts and Christmas parties at this time of the year. Common sense should really prevail. Then again, this is the DVCA so who tf knows

Premier Cricket doing 3 T20s this Saturday to make up for the missed games due to weather. Would be a great concept in the DV. 1 club hosts 2 other clubs, start at 12.30 and 3.30 each team plays 2 games in the day and the host club makes much needed coin. But let’s be honest the fixture wasn’t finalised till a fortnight ago! I really do wonder what these so called execs actually do bunch of clowns

Premier Cricket doing 3 T20s this Saturday to make up for the missed games due to weather. Would be a great concept in the DV. 1 club hosts 2 other clubs, start at 12.30 and 3.30 each team plays 2 games in the day and the host club makes much needed coin. But let’s be honest the fixture wasn’t finalised till a fortnight ago! I really do wonder what these so called execs actually do bunch of clowns
DV clubs don’t like playing T20 cricket.. why would that be introduced?

These games were scheduled pre season as they got rid of their Tuesday 20/20 comp

DV clubs don’t like playing T20 cricket.. why would that be introduced?
On the subject of T20’s. I know Research isn’t the MCG but I saw one of the bigger sixes in a while tonight from Kam Bygate, which cleared the new double level pavilion on the full by a long way and was retrieved from the scout hall. Can hit a ball the big fella🤙

Back