BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
Account made in 2009 so my opinion is relevant to you short and sharp then

if Young from NEW had of done the same he would be booking a few holidays
If Gardiner from EPP had of done the same he would be booking a holiday

joke, set standard, goodluck to the next case because this is the evidence which will follow

hope riverside smack Mac this week

Account made in 2009 so my opinion is relevant to you short and sharp then

if Young from NEW had of done the same he would be booking a few holidays
If Gardiner from EPP had of done the same he would be booking a holiday

joke, set standard, goodluck to the next case because this is the evidence which will follow

hope riverside smack Mac this week
Good for you you have had an account for 15 years and made fck all contribution to this site until now. Proves my point really.

Good for you you have had an account for 15 years and made fck all contribution to this site until now. Proves my point really.
Was your point that there’s nothing in it or people have internet accounts and don’t use them much ?
Your point was they were both as guilty as eachother which is just rubbish

Your point was they were both as guilty as eachother which is just rubbish

It's not rubbish. That's just your point of view. That's fine you are entitled to it.
I see it differently and I'm glad the dvca saw it the same way coz if the over the top celebration didn't happen, then neither would have the altercation

Why would we post here when most of the stuff written on here is crap. Enough said about the 2 clowns they can count themselves lucky. We should be focusing on the 1000+ players that do the right thing every week and play within the rules.

Why would we post here when most of the stuff written on here is crap. Enough said about the 2 clowns they can count themselves lucky. We should be focusing on the 1000+ players that do the right thing every week and play within the rules.
I agree but get off ya high horse, you posted twice about it and saying wise should get 4 weeks so you were right in the thick of things.

Teams just got posted on Facebook mr wise is playing must of had some words with dad at dinner anyone else would have got 3+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back