Bay 13-MCG

Re: Bay 13-MCG

friezy69;300586 said:
we need to get bay 13 over all the states instead of melbourne how can we spread our vibe around?
i dunno maybe a chain email?
who thinks this is a good idea?

Chain e-mail is a poor idea, people will view it as little more than spam.

Use this site as a base and create things like a facebook page, write a blog on what Bay13 means to you/what you'd like it to be (we can then ping it for you) and so on. Tell your friends, family or whoever and get them to do the same.

Got any good Bay 13 photos? Or want some good Bay 13 photos then ask on photo sites like flickr, you can then create a Bay 13 group on there.

The options are endless but be creative, emails turn people off in the first instance.

as we speak i am setting up a bay13 email along with a facebook and myspace page. ill keep updating wats going on.
any ideas are welcome.

since im not too good at facebook can someone else help set it up.
ive started it already. ill set up the myspace.

the myspace is now up and running.
i need someone to do the facebook for me
hope to see ya all in the bay 2morrow

good amount of people today in the bay as i saw on the tele.
lots of chanting which was good.
keep it up.

i put my make of the logo on the myspace.
any one willing to change it or make a new one its all good.

disappointed with the effort in the bay today and the pigs were right on top of us!!
if your going to sit in bay 13 actually chant make nice instead of sitting there for no reason! there were only about 2 groups chantting today no atmosphere at all lift our game people

friezy69;301178 said:
disappointed with the effort in the bay today and the pigs were right on top of us!!
if your going to sit in bay 13 actually chant make nice instead of sitting there for no reason! there were only about 2 groups chantting today no atmosphere at all lift our game people

i thought it was good when we moved to bay for a bit today
secrurity had no clue about what was going on

seriously guys bay 13 is a joke
to compare it to the barmy army is laughable
i was sitting above bay 13 today and they drove me crazy. the failed attempts of the mexican wave and the continous you are a ****er chant
that is all it is capable of FFS

jesse ryders fitness guru;301203 said:
i was sitting above bay 13 today and they drove me crazy. the failed attempts of the mexican wave and the continous you are a ****er chant
that is all it is capable of FFS

This guy is trying to help it become more than just a bunch of hooligans.

jesse ryders fitness guru;301203 said:

That's why the intended aim of the op is to move away from the mindless chants and abuse to something that is more akin to the barmy army stuff and hopefully more entertaining in the process.

Back