BCFCL - It's Back!

Kshitiz

BCFCL - It's Back!

April 4, 2009, BigCricket Fantasy League Headquarters

Cameras clicking, paparazzi mad, so much noise, but most importantly, those few smiles on the faces of some known people. Yes, we're talking about the aftermath of the meeting "they" had in the BCFCL headquarters today. The meeting, which was called without informing the media by any chance, saw rather a few surprise entries, and it was only because of the media loving nature of Biggie's ladies, that we actually got to know something this big was happening.

As the big, red machine group came out, along with the much more silent, green group, there was one man missing there, one man, that has given so much to the league. Yes, that one man, being Jolldo87. As the now comp co-admins Kshitiz and Biggie stepped up to the stage, they had only one thing on their mind - of how much they would miss Jolldo till they worked without him.

Leaving the emotions aside, we'll waste no more and bring you, word to word, what he said.

Good Morning, or whatever, to all gentlemen, beautiful women, and others here. Since I'm not very fond of those "mind boggling, stunning" or in short, long speeches myself, I'm going to come straight to the point.

Today's meeting was called to decide about the future of the BigCricket Fantasy League, and to decide which way things are going to turn now. As we all know, one fine day our greatest comp admin suddenly dissappeared, not to be heard of / seen for many days. And to our relief, Jolldo, contacted us after much time, letting us know his reason for his absence (no net access) and telling us about what's next. As a result, we had to call this meeting.

Now, after a joint decision by the BCFCL board, the future of the league has been decided, which I'd like to enlist here (If it wasn't clear by the thread title yet, I'm sure this'll help).

The league shall continue from where it was left - Round 2 of OD'ers. The match threads shall be put up very soon, and to celebrate this, we're calling a party soon too.

Who shall run it? Well, till the time our Jolldo returns, me and Biggie shall be taking over as comp admins, though this time having a much stronger and better system in place. For the first time in history of BCFCL, we're incorporating multiple simmers. How the system would work is not something I think is required here, but to let everyone know, we'd really like to extend a warm thanks to Dirk Kuyt and Mousey for agreeing to help with simming of this great comp. They shall be taking over as simmers, taking immediate effect. I would like you to note though that sometimes it might be other people (like me) simming aswell.

What of Jolldo, you might ask? Well Jolldo shall remain a mod, till the time he finds net access, and when he'll be back, he'll join us as comp admin once again, only this time our simming team would be different. We still wait for that day...

That's it folks, its already got long enough, I'm going to wrap it up here. Have a blast, party, whatever, but most importantly, enjoy the great league you've been part of! Thank you!

We hope our coverage has satisfied your thirst for more info, and we'd like to welcome any feedback as well as welcome any discussions regarding this press release, in this thread. Thank you!​

Re: BCFCL - It's Back!

Its really quite amazing. 4/5 replies are from Madrid Magic.

Oh and an ex madrid captain and a current madrid captain as simmers..............muhahah get suspicious when you get flogged other teams :p

Re: BCFCL - It's Back!

Shhh, Edge. This is why we don't tell you plans!!

Nah, I'm not that immature to do such a thing, nor can I even be bothered. Plus there are measures in place to stop such.

Back