BDM Terminator

madbunny

BDM Terminator

Does anybody here use one of these. I bought one two seasons ago and I absolutely love it. Anybody else use BDM?

Re: BDM Terminator

wwp.gif

madbunny said:
Does anybody here use one of these. I bought one two seasons ago and I absolutely love it. Anybody else use BDM?

Does your Terminator have one of those Shock-Absorba Acttop Grips?

If so, do you notice any difference?

I take it the boss is out of the office again Stumped :D
Love the smilies :laugh:

Lol ok, I'll take some pics today. It cost me $385 AUD. the ones on ebay look fake to be honest and look nothing like the one I have at home.

OK, unlike some i am no photographer and the lighting really sucks in my house. You will notice the marks from the balls used in the bowling machines. Actually looking at it now, it needs a clean lol

BDM001.jpg

BDM002.jpg

BDM003.jpg

BDM004.jpg

BDM005.jpg

almost makes me not want to use a bowling machine!!!!

looks like someone has taken a gun to it! lol

shoot.gif

it does have a nice bow to it though!

what does it go like?

It is the most remarkable bat I have ever used, so much so that 4 of my team mates bought the same bat after using it. I went to buy the new one, but i was told by the store owner it was not in the same league as this one, but it looked so much nicer it was kinda hard to resist!

Man, I'd clean those marks off the edges :D
And that is one mental bow, should be pretty easy to get some leverage with that bat!

jimmy33 said:
Man, I'd clean those marks off the edges :D
And that is one mental bow, should be pretty easy to get some leverage with that bat!

Why? those are my boundary strokes lol :p

It has an amazing pickup

Back