Best Bowler in the APS

Re: Best Bowler in the APS

pupisgod;209229 said:
the word quick was never mentioned i said sharp mate and im talking bout aps cricket not district cricket, noone in the aps is quick if we compare it to district cricket and everyone knows im not yeo so im not talking myself up.

mate u dont know wat ur saying, sharp and quick are the same, stop eating ur words.. heat and smoke are the next step up. Yoe bowls ******** im not revealing who i am, cept wheneva ive faced yoe he hasnt been able to get it fuller than a half tracker, no need to even play that trash!
if he is the quickest bowler in ur team then its pretty embarrasing for him and the team that he bowls 1st change

good on ya curry curry, ive had enough of this mr carey guy obviously hes crap or hed say who he is

obviously hasnt heard about the balls the yoe has bowled to Kitchen, Eldridge and McMillion either obviously a trashy Wesley player hoo couldnt make over 20 in a team that has a ************** in yeo bowling 1st change

are u serious, if hes sharp then why did he bounce chancellor for 2 overs and get hit for 6 fours??? the guy isnt sharp but is a handy bowler not yet up with the best in the aps though

pupisgod;209542 said:
are u serious, if hes sharp then why did he bounce chancellor for 2 overs and get hit for 6 fours??? the guy isnt sharp but is a handy bowler not yet up with the best in the aps though

its all a matter of time but he is an interesting prospect

menjura lives on

Big shout Given out;209555 said:
mate next year he'll wreak havoc
he's only in year 10 playing against guys two years older than him
he'll rip through em next year

menjura seems to think so

i heard theirs this kid from haileybury 10a named T Dalton, who has won the game for the boys renowned for the wonderball against skotch. Right arm meduim pace, one to watch, claimed many victims.

Rudi slow death;209563 said:
i heard theirs this kid from haileybury 10a named T Dalton, who has won the game for the boys renowned for the wonderball against skotch. Right arm meduim pace, one to watch, claimed many victims.

haha uve got 2 wickets this year mate and made under 10 runs for the year im suprised ur not puttin on the baggy already

big.swing.no.ding;209531 said:
its a pity pup and mr c cant settle this problem at school

we already settled our differences, many weeks ago, i believe it resulted in the removal of pups middle skiddle for not many. next yr ill happily sort him out again!

haha u seem pretty happy with yourself that u bowled this guy chancellor and are happy to keep mentioning it but unlike u chancellor has pushed on and gone onto better things then just talking about one wicket wer u bowled a guy, sounds like you must be awesome how many other scalps have u gotten this year then? plus wesley are very poor.

Sounds like maybe this is where Mr Carey did his back. Perhaps Chancellor's wicket meant so much that he put too much effort in and his back couldnt cope. Is this correct Mr Carey?

aha wouldnt suprise me seems like this kids life revolves around getting chancellor out (and for not many as he keeps saying but it was 20 odd) however whenever his stats of the season are talked aobut he continues to talk about this one wicket perhaps it was his only one, coz i no chancellor went on to make more runs then just the "not many" he got in this game

mr carey has picked up other big wickets like karageorgiou and richie thomas and a few others whilst having (unknown) stress fractures in his back... thats a pretty good effort

davey36;209582 said:
mr carey has picked up other big wickets like karageorgiou and richie thomas and a few others whilst having (unknown) stress fractures in his back... thats a pretty good effort

The sensible one strikes again, i do conceed mr carey is not a bad bowler, but he is a mug with the bat, and will be sinking down to my level in due course.

pupisgod;209579 said:
aha wouldnt suprise me seems like this kids life revolves around getting chancellor out (and for not many as he keeps saying but it was 20 odd) however whenever his stats of the season are talked aobut he continues to talk about this one wicket perhaps it was his only one, coz i no chancellor went on to make more runs then just the "not many" he got in this game

from where im from 20 is not many. even so thats even worse for u, u got a start had ur eye in and then get bowled middle skiddle with an old pill.. yer and that bowler who bowled u went onto take bigger and better wickets, good alround cricketer, insane fielder aswell..

Back