Best ground in the aps

Re: Best ground in the aps

davey36 i know who u are and if u keep trying to be a little fight breaker ill come down to st kilda road a nd show u someting mate. shut it ok!

LAST WARNING

I think wesley gave ther st kilda road ground a great send off on sat with a storming win against HC and although it is probs the flatest deck and quickest out field in the comp it will not be used again due to the drout and the condition of the grass being so awful.

I dont mean to be bias, but Geelong Colleges main oval is the best, along with Melbourne Grammar IMO.

DEcember 1 brings the 1st game of cricket in a year on the main oval. For the 1st time in ages, the grassis awesome, and our new curator mitch peuvie will make a dominant pitch.

fiskem;191340 said:
geelong college ground on the weekend was an absolute ********hole...

That was Geelongs second oval, our main oval will be ready in december, the outfield already looks like a carpet, and the pitch is normally a belter. The second oval had drought ******** on it, and is without doubt worst out field going around

aps grounds

xavier - average, not great
carey - best condition out field cept way to slow, pitch is poo
scotch - great ground, fast out field, best all round field
haliberry - poo hole, crap ptich, out field in tatters
wesely prahran - in the best decks in the aps, worst out field ever seen
wesely Glen waverly - best pitch in aps, outfield is quality
st kevins - good ground, pitch has too much for the bowlers early though
geelongs - poooooooooooooooooooooooooo
caufield - not a fan, tooo big crap out field, dead pitch
melbourne stkilda road - quality, good ground
melbourne woop woop - mad dog change rooms, lush out field, rated highly
brighton - wont bother, piece of crap, too small, too bad

without a doubt scotchs. one of the best pitches in vic and bloody good outfield. big dal lyons best curator, freak cricketer and top bloke

gamebreaker;192142 said:
without a doubt scotchs. one of the best pitches in vic and bloody good outfield. big dal lyons best curator, freak cricketer and top bloke

Well said GB. When I grow up, I want to be just like Dal.

Back