Best ground in the aps

Re: Best ground in the aps

Charles Chuckles Norbury;192236 said:
Meg has a decent pitch, alot of movement and some rough patches

Watch out carey, cos when mgs face meg batting, rumour has it that there is a competition to smash her box...

Left handed special;192357 said:
meg is my gf and ur allllll ********ed

You know i think ive seen your face around left hand special. and if you could get within two metres of a chick thats not your mum i would be surprised....even if it is someone like m.lanning.

Meg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left Hand Specials Mum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left Hand Special

This is a ridiculous thread, every ground in the APS is immaculate with first class level pitches. Xavier would be the one which stands out, wonderful surroundings. But as i said they are all awesome.

What are you on coast. xavier's is awful compared to scotch's i mean those curators at scotch should do the mcg cos they make such a good wicket. it must be because of big dal lyons possibly the greatest bloke of all time not to mention the best looking gardener i have ever seen. love your work!

bobjimsim;192108 said:
scotch - great ground, fast out field, best all round field
haliberry - poo hole, crap ptich, out field in tatters

Yeah good one mate, considering Haileybury's ground is rated highly among the APS, its hard to see why it would be considered a "poo hole" especially, considering the superb nick it is in at present. The outfield is not in tatters as you have said, once again obviously another uninformed dip******** who has no credibility whatsoever. As for the pitch, what is so bad about a pitch which offers bounce, carry, and flattens out as the match goes on?? Scotch's pitch is just an absolute road from start to end, not changing at all..That's not good for cricket!

Hate the MGS Oval

GC great grass you can actually dive without losing all your skin on you legs.

CGS good field

Scotch is also great to play on

themurray;210481 said:
Hate the MGS Oval

GC great grass you can actually dive without losing all your skin on you legs.CGS good field

Scotch is also great to play on

Are these ur shaved legs Cannon.

Donuts7;210529 said:
Are these ur shaved legs Cannon.
Dont shave them anymore, only did when I was ranked in the top 10 in AUS for my age in Road Cycling, Its kinda required or you cant race. Get your facts right mate.

do melbourne grammar play their home games at todd road or at their actialy school?? coz isnt the one at their school a postage stamp?

Back