Best Keeper in 14s/16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Keeper in 14s/16s

No Good at cricket;313377 said:
Then why did he not keep in the Bietzel team ?????
Nicho is a good keeper, but there is always room for improvement, just like everybodies game. He was also an important part of our captaincy.

As for my spin i was a spin bowler in under 12's nd first year 14's nd i couldn't take wickets so i changed to medium (still don't take wickets but more economical) then in the tri series game they needed a spinner so i made it up that i bowled spin took a wicket, so ibowledspin in the tournament and i think i did alrite with figures of 8/80 off 21 overs ???? make your own opinion up but thats not bad for a bloke that hasn't bowled spin in a couple years ????

Mate you looked better than anyone i've seen bowl offies in a while mate, troubled some of those blokes. Anyway according mr D.Chesto, they said to him that they liked the look of nicko and ketty a very good back up, and that he would not be looked at for that team, but that dosent change the facts

can hit the ball!;316327 said:
as i said fitz keeps in money reserve
took 5 catches the other week aswell
then 1 in the 2nd innings :)
doesn't keep in juniors hes kind of trying to concentrate on his bowling/keeping

do you ever not talk about yourself. Also a word of adivce, dont pick fights you cant win, can be shore that diz would bealt you with one arm around his back

The Stair;316692 said:
do you ever not talk about yourself. Also a word of adivce, dont pick fights you cant win, can be shore that diz would bealt you with one arm around his back

Cheers 'The Stair'
Do i know you ????

can hit the ball!;316687 said:
how bout i do my job with the gloves diz and u do your job with the bat fair enough?

Mate u said what are ur thoughts on your self and i gave some advice, u replied i replied again and now ur not to happy with the advice i gave. Its a forum your gonna get that, as for rep cricket i would try and get in as a bowler cos from what i saw on weekend u can hold a bat but cant run between wickets and u miss 'easyish' byes.

No Good at cricket;316891 said:
Mate u said what are ur thoughts on your self and i gave some advice, u replied i replied again and now ur not to happy with the advice i gave. Its a forum your gonna get that, as for rep cricket i would try and get in as a bowler cos from what i saw on weekend u can hold a bat but cant run between wickets and u miss 'easyish' byes.

lol nah im not trying to pick fights every bloke ha there opinions and as for the person who sed i was good on my account it wasn't me it was a mate i don't rap myself up that much

can hit the ball!;316941 said:
lol nah im not trying to pick fights every bloke ha there opinions and as for the person who sed i was good on my account it wasn't me it was a mate i don't rap myself up that much

yes u do, most posts from u are about urself

can hit the ball!;316941 said:

Blame everything on Jai Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back