Big Hitters in APS

Re: Big Hitters in APS

YanYan;287127 said:
Good Chance of Pravin "DARKNESS" Gnanananananananananachelvan making the ones. All he has to do is turn up at training. Weighing in at 8'6" and a burly 55kg, this tall, dark, skinny man has a true gift for hitting the ball far, long and high. Younger brother of Arun "FATTY FAT FATFAT" Gnanachelvan. He also has a reputation for bowling beamers out of the nets on the full and currently holds the Haileybury record for most times not hitting the pitch in one over.

He is one to watch out for.

Pravin is no chance of making the ones yanyan if that is your real name. This forum is about big hitters my friend and pravin is nothing of the sort

one michael singh can send the cherry flying....HC vs BGS (07/08) one of the biggest sixes i've ever seen from the big man

Charles 'chuckle' Norbury can hit a long ball, and is constantly scoring runs.

With a memorable 5 off 55 balls in a one dayer, its just great cricket to watch.

Sammy Crocker hit a very big six On Carey's home ground, sqaure.

Skevs have a few absolute guns, Conway hit 50 off 22 balls against de la over the break only bettered by Clancey with 59 off 20 balls. Also Taylor Jones is a gun, hit one of the biggest sixes to be seen in aps cricket.

The only worthy mention in the whole of the aps for this feed is lourham, only bloke who can slightly be considered a big hitter

TheStraighter1;327822 said:
Loorham smashed 125 yesterday. Showed every bit of his class.
I have it on good authority that this year probably your 2 biggest hitters are the 2 Alexs'. Keath and Graham have both been guilty of an occasional "lost" ball!!

Cant help but go large;336810 said:
Wesley possibly an upset for the flag? your thoughts

yeah i agree, they have a squad of superstars, that harris kid bowls absolute heat, sheebeedebedo.

Haileybury have some guns coming through in their year 7 side, getting bowled out by BGS for 28, heard sundries was on 10.

Wesley '09
success comes in a purple lining.

Watch out for Sudish "the big stick" Perera.
45 off 22 balls in the HC 2's last weekend.
soon to make his 1s debut for sure.
good bowler too, could tear the APS apart with his side-kick Dasun "walk in and take over" Opan.
Watch out for HC this year boys.

There is some guy at MGS, i think they call him teeth or beef or something like that (not Keath) and when he gets going he smashes it. Can anyone shed some light on that??

twirl;376951 said:
There is some guy at MGS, i think they call him teeth or beef or something like that (not Keath) and when he gets going he smashes it. Can anyone shed some light on that??

Twirly Whirly, talkin yourself up a bit there or?

Big bad bustling Michael Singh after his legendary performance against Wesley
Will go down as one of the greatest 97 in BGS history
Lost the ball a few times

Back