BigCricket Medal

Re: BigCricket Medal

Wednesday January 7 is the date set for the first BigCricket medal presentation.

The voting will commence at 7:30pm and it would be good if as many people as possible were online to make it a fun ceremony.

Sounds good. Although I have no chance what so ever only playing a handful of games, I'll be here!

I might be a bit late, got a few ladies that need attending to that night.

But I'll get there. :)

Biggie;304070 said:
I might be a bit late, got a few ladies that need attending to that night.

But I'll get there. :)

I'll get there. And my winners medal will be hanging proudly.

Flawed Genius;304178 said:
I reckon I'm a chance for the OD player of the year
Could be, best of luck matey. When I win the Test player of the year we can go celebrate together. :D

Quinzate1;304734 said:
Could be, best of luck matey. When I win the Test player of the year we can go celebrate together. :D

Just do me a favour and spell the word "geanius" correctly in your sig... :rolleyes:

Cmon guys, I wanna see some real predictions here - anyone willing to stick their neck out and call a 1-2-3 final placing??

I only played the final part of the season, but here is my guess.

Tests - 1. Quinzate1, 2. Flawed Genius, 3. Biggie/Weapons
One-day - 1. Sean, 2. Tigez, 3. Flawed Genius/Ozelite

Dirk Kuyt; Winning captain of the Test and OD premiers.
OD player of the year, Test player of the year, BigCricket combined cricketer of the year.

Pretty simple really.

I'm backing myself to come home strongly in Test player of the year. Unfortunately given my start to the season it may still be a struggle to finish top 10.

doggiesin08;305008 said:
I'm backing myself to come home strongly in Test player of the year. Unfortunately given my start to the season it may still be a struggle to finish top 10.

The season didn't exist before the sim stuffed up :D @|

Back