BigCricket Medal

Jolldo87

BigCricket Medal

The system used on BigFooty is the competition admin votes 3,2,1 on each game with 3 votes going to the sim's man of the match. From this we get a Test Player of the Year and a One Day Player of the Year. These points are added together to get the BigCricket Medal winner.

What do you guys think? Should we use this system or come up with a whole new system?

Just keep in mind we have no stats for the tests

Re: BigCricket Medal

3, 2, 1 system like BigFooty.

The MOTM from the sim gets 3 votes automatically and then the admin does the other two votes based on his opinion.

Stats for the test can be possible if someone explains to me how do exactly I copy the stats from the sim. I use Vista btw that's the main prob.

I sort of remember how to do it.

On the stats page, right click in the top-left corner, then go to edit. Highlight all of the stats and press enter then code them in a post.

By typing
Code:
[/B] and [B]

That is [ code ] and [ /code ] (take away the spaces)

Although that was with XP, I haven't used the sim on Vista before

carn tigez;291240 said:
Yeah do it. Will the top 3 get an end of season average bonus?

The BigCricket Medal winner will get 1 bonus point as will the Test Player of the Year and the One Day Player of the Year.

Mousey;291669 said:
Do players get average bonuses based on their performances?

From the rules thread.......

4 – Bonus Skill Points

4.1: Bonus point maximum: The maximum amount of bonus points one player can receive is 4. This maximum doesn’t include loyalty points. Therefore a player can have 8 bonus points at one time which would have to include 4 loyalty points.

4.2: International bonus points: No bonus points will be awarded to being part of the International team.

4.3: State Of Origin bonus points: There are no bonus points for playing in State Of Origin yet.

4.4: Premiership bonus points: Players who played in a Premiership winning team (not club) will receive 1 bonus skill point each. The player must have played the winning XI and played in at least 50% of the home and away games.

4.5: BigCricket Medal bonus points: Players who win the highest honour in the BigCricket Fantasy Cricket League will receive 1 bonus skill point. The winner of the Test Player of the year and One Day player of the year will also receive 1 bonus skill point each.

4.6: Loss of bonus points: Bonus points are retired at the rate of 1 per season of the accumulated total from the beginning of the season where applicable. Any player that has not posted a minimum of 50 times during the regular season shall have all bonus points removed. The Administrator may deduct bonus points as a punishment for breaking any rule under section 1. Loyalty points are not lost unless the player posts less than 50 times during the regular season.

4.7: After a period of two (2) years playing for the same team, a player will receive 1 bonus point. If the player stays at the same team for another two (2) seasons he/she will receive a further 2 points taking the total loyalty points to 3.

Jolldo87;291684 said:
From the rules thread.......

4 – Bonus Skill Points

4.1: Bonus point maximum: The maximum amount of bonus points one player can receive is 4. This maximum doesn’t include loyalty points. Therefore a player can have 8 bonus points at one time which would have to include 4 loyalty points.

4.2: International bonus points: No bonus points will be awarded to being part of the International team.

4.3: State Of Origin bonus points: There are no bonus points for playing in State Of Origin yet.

4.4: Premiership bonus points: Players who played in a Premiership winning team (not club) will receive 1 bonus skill point each. The player must have played the winning XI and played in at least 50% of the home and away games.

4.5: BigCricket Medal bonus points: Players who win the highest honour in the BigCricket Fantasy Cricket League will receive 1 bonus skill point. The winner of the Test Player of the year and One Day player of the year will also receive 1 bonus skill point each.

4.6: Loss of bonus points: Bonus points are retired at the rate of 1 per season of the accumulated total from the beginning of the season where applicable. Any player that has not posted a minimum of 50 times during the regular season shall have all bonus points removed. The Administrator may deduct bonus points as a punishment for breaking any rule under section 1. Loyalty points are not lost unless the player posts less than 50 times during the regular season.

4.7: After a period of two (2) years playing for the same team, a player will receive 1 bonus point. If the player stays at the same team for another two (2) seasons he/she will receive a further 2 points taking the total loyalty points to 3.

Sorry, didn't think to look back there. My bad.

How about bonus points for picking up the rookies who post heaps and helping keep the competition alive ;) :D

Dirk Kuyt;291905 said:
How about bonus points for picking up the rookies who post heaps and helping keep the competition alive ;) :D

How many bonus points will I get for every head I take off?

Mousey;291799 said:
Sorry, didn't think to look back there. My bad.

No problems. @|

Dirk Kuyt;291905 said:

No, but you can have some respect. :p

Jolldo87;291926 said:
No problems. @|

No, but you can have some respect. :p

Good enough for me! :D @|

Hopefully kshitiz can get some stats up and running. Would be nice.

Dirk Kuyt;291905 said:

I beg your pardon DK, I believe I brought the two young pups along! You were wise in picking up Breeno and I though, so i'll give you that!

Tongs;291977 said:
I beg your pardon DK, I believe I brought the two young pups along! You were wise in picking up Breeno and I though, so i'll give you that!

You may have told them about BC, or got them signed up here and got them posting, but I picked them up :D @|

Back