BigCricket Senior Squad

Re: BigCricket Senior Squad

Tongs;291768 said:
You want commitment out of the team! You don't want guys that post once a month, everyone that posts on a regular basis has a great time, we need more to get on board!

That really isn't possible. Not everyone is able to post every day, it just won't happen. I've played this game for quite a while now and there will always be people who can't make it online everyday but will still add a few posts during the week when they do get online which is fine by me. I'm generally happy if everyone can contribute at least a few times per week.

Dirk Kuyt;291793 said:
For the guys who play indoor cricket at a high level, what position do you usually field and what pair do you normally bat?.

I'm the receiver and I bat third bad when I play SuperLeague

Midweek: Receiver/Utility. First.
Superleague: Cover/Utility. Three or Four.

Dirk Kuyt;291869 said:
I suppose you could film me and Jennifer Hawkins next time we're going at it :D

Not cool. ;)

The guys in Melbourne, what center do you guys play at?

I used to play at Box Hill. Don't live anywhere near there but my friends do. Only managed to play 2/3 of the season each year.

Also used to umpire at Maribyrnong for a few years. Has to be close to the worst job ever.

breeno;292159 said:
I don't play anymore, but if I would itd be at the Bundoora centre.

Close to home for me.

I hate Bundoora though. It's a hole of center and I fell through the net there once. I was fielding at the back net, went to stop the ball hitting the net, slapped it back towards the stumps and fell through the entrance to the net.

I hate Bundoora

Dirk Kuyt;292171 said:
Close to home for me.

I hate Bundoora though. It's a hole of center and I fell through the net there once. I was fielding at the back net, went to stop the ball hitting the net, slapped it back towards the stumps and fell through the entrance to the net.

I hate Bundoora

My mate fell through the entrance net walking out to bat, and put a hole in his knee as he landed on a screw.

Mousey;292258 said:
Exactly. Haha.

I've played at Werribee quite a few times. Won a semi final there one year, the center itself isn't bad, but the location is not the best.

Dirk Kuyt;292405 said:
I've played at Werribee quite a few times. Won a semi final there one year, the center itself isn't bad, but the location is not the best.

Ive never played there to be honest.

breeno;292407 said:
Ive never played there to be honest.

I've played all around Melbourne, as far as Frankston and Cranbourne. Box Hill, Ringwood, Knox, Tullamarine, Thomastown, Northcote, Bundoora, Croydon, Hoppers Crossing.

Think the Werribee centre called me up to do some umpiring for them once. Too far away so I said no.

Back