BigCricket Senior Squad

Re: BigCricket Senior Squad

Tongs;290661 said:
How does that selection process work?

Seen as we have no stats i'll remove players if they aren't posting enough and add others who are posting in.

You're a keeper and the current keeper isn't posting much so you're a chance if you continue the way you are going. @|

loopy_cam;290842 said:
Pretty good squad though I'd slot weapons in there somewhere. He posts and more importantly backs up his words.

There are definitely some players that have their positions in the side under fire. Weapons is definitely a chance of getting a call-up.

It's crap that the series isn't going ahead until Jan. The guys might forget about it and forget to post in here, so the guys who are in the squad just need to remember that the games will be played in Jan and to keep posting in their match threads and keep the performances up.

If some guys aren't posting, then they will be replaced, hopefully the entire squad posts by the time the game comes around.

breeno;290983 said:
That will be the highlight of my life.

Well, next time we play Biggie's team, I'll bowl him for a duck in both innings, you just make sure you put the runs on the board!

Dirk Kuyt;290998 said:
Well, next time we play Biggie's team, I'll bowl him for a duck in both innings, you just make sure you put the runs on the board!

Haha easily done, he ain't much chop:p

Biggie;291178 said:
Remember Im a VC of this team so I have a little say in who gets in. Just a little.

So play nice. :cool:

I never had anything to do with the plotting of snaking your spot:rolleyes:

It's funny, looking at the guys who are posting on the last 3 pages surely are the guys that go close to getting a game. Same names as always!

Getting the keeping gig would be great!

Back