BigCricket Senior Squad

Re: BigCricket Senior Squad

Jolldo87;317887 said:
Nah, lets get the season underway.

Plus, it's a good incentive for everyone to stick around.

What a battle it will be.

What a battle it will be.

Absolutely fantastic, a genius idea.

Like Chris Judd choosing Carlton.

Dirk Kuyt;339371 said:
Guess I'm out of the squad then ;)
Its not exactly for you to decide, its for us, unless you want to resign ofcourse. :)

Mousey, Rep Cricket sounds good, but I'd be interested if we can contact any other sim sites out there and get a league arranged.

Ask Frodo to throw together a BigFooty side (since most of them are here anyway). It's not a real series in any sense.

Pick the BigCricket XI (or XII) and then from those remaining posters, ask Frodo to pick the ones that also play on BigFooty.

Rather than trying to create a team for BigCricket to play against, I think finding a simmer to run our own competition would be our main objective at this point.

Dirk Kuyt;339382 said:
Ask Frodo to throw together a BigFooty side (since most of them are here anyway). It's not a real series in any sense.

Pick the BigCricket XI (or XII) and then from those remaining posters, ask Frodo to pick the ones that also play on BigFooty.

Don't mind this idea.

Ljp86;339390 said:
Rather than trying to create a team for BigCricket to play against, I think finding a simmer to run our own competition would be our main objective at this point.

I beg to differ. I really isn't as though we can actually "search" for a simmer, we just need someone to step up to the plate. By having a series such as this is retains interest and gives more time to find someone willing and capable. I see your point but I don't really know what we can do about it.

Mousey;339476 said:
I beg to differ. I really isn't as though we can actually "search" for a simmer, we just need someone to step up to the plate. By having a series such as this is retains interest and gives more time to find someone willing and capable. I see your point but I don't really know what we can do about it.

I'm with Mousey, couldn't have put it better myself. We have ready and capable simmers here, we just need someone to step up.

I'd say Kshitiz, Biggie, and the admins involved.

If LJP reckons we shouldn't do it maybe we shouldn't, what I've said is just my opinion.

Well finding a simmer is indeed the first agenda, lets get the comp. back in the business and then we can think of playing BigFooty. The problem is, quite a lot of players are common and it kills the fun. Maybe we can have a series with PlanetCricket, or some other site, but that is for later.

It'd be really helpful if someone responsible would step up and take the daunting task of simming the games. Its your comp., you can help make it better.

Kshitiz;339733 said:
Well finding a simmer is indeed the first agenda, lets get the comp. back in the business and then we can think of playing BigFooty. The problem is, quite a lot of players are common and it kills the fun. Maybe we can have a series with PlanetCricket, or some other site, but that is for later.

It'd be really helpful if someone responsible would step up and take the daunting task of simming the games. Its your comp., you can help make it better.

Inspiring words.:p

Get a simmer for this comp first. @|

By the time we get an inter-forum comp going we'll be up and running again I would suggest.

hougie;339979 said:
Get a simmer for this comp first. @|

By the time we get an inter-forum comp going we'll be up and running again I would suggest.

Well, obviously someone in the background (a pretty active and experienced of the comp) could try and organise a tour to somewhere while the admins/mods try and find a simmer for the comp.

Killing two birds with one stone so to speak.

Dirk Kuyt;339984 said:
Well, obviously someone in the background (a pretty active and experienced of the comp) could try and organise a tour to somewhere while the admins/mods try and find a simmer for the comp.

Killing two birds with one stone so to speak.
The two birds have been saved. ;) We did have the point before, it was discussed upon and given no for various reasons. :) (I'm talking about the inter-forum tour).

Back