Biggest hitter you've seen.

Re: Biggest hitter you've seen.

crktluva;315122 said:
rohan belted 163 against us one day at marshall, on of the best power batting displays ive seen to this day, but we still won the game, he bludgeoned cammarotto all over the ground, and everyone else, smashed a window too from memory.

Didn't Thomson get rolled for under 200 that day?

crktluva;315119 said:
a cover drive cant go for six, or its not a cover drive, so stop making up stories who ever you are. and ive never been hit for six on the off side in my life.;)

You were that day. It's ok, we've all been hit for sixes. I was hit for a couple on Sat.

Renny24;315630 said:
You were that day. It's ok, we've all been hit for sixes. I was hit for a couple on Sat.

hmmm, dreamer id say:confused: but happy for you to fill me in on it and admit it if you like..

Tim finnigan remembers hitting a former medium slow bowler from thomson who is now at st albans/breakwater for a huge 6 at marshall one day about 3-4 years ago. Batting up the clubrooms end of the pitch it was a huge on drive that landed in the bmx track. Tim also remembers breaking a huge gum tree on the modda back oval last year with another massive straight drive.

batting from the club room end, i hit one over the roller shed at guild earlier this season. biggest i've ever hit.
steve alsop at training one day cleared west fyans st, that was massive. and i've heard stories of salts clearing the pokies at bell park against us

tim finnigan;316951 said:
Tim finnigan remembers hitting a former medium slow bowler from thomson who is now at st albans/breakwater for a huge 6 at marshall one day about 3-4 years ago. Batting up the clubrooms end of the pitch it was a huge on drive that landed in the bmx track. Tim also remembers breaking a huge gum tree on the modda back oval last year with another massive straight drive.

Feather? couldn't be me I never got a bowl at Thomson:eek:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;316958 said:
Feather? couldn't be me I never got a bowl at Thomson:eek:

Think it may have been your goodself SBoW, cant be arsed goin back to see if you've given your real name on here or not ill just ask my good mate stuey "meat truck" calder.

tim finnigan;316963 said:
Think it may have been your goodself SBoW, cant be arsed goin back to see if you've given your real name on here or not ill just ask my good mate stuey "meat truck" calder.

Everyone knows who I am on here;) I can't say I recall, but I been hit for that many over the years it's hard to keep track of them all:(

some bloke for newcomb hit me into the gun club in a 3rds match a few years ago, from memory he made 54 off about 18 balls with 7 very big 6's

Seen a bloke get hit over the water tank near the pokies at bell park and it carried on over the train tracks, that was a good clean hit

tim finnigan;317734 said:
Seen a bloke get hit over the water tank near the pokies at bell park and it carried on over the train tracks, that was a good clean hit

its hotter than hookers insides, go and paint something you jibbering fool.:D

tim finnigan;316966 said:
some bloke for newcomb hit me into the gun club in a 3rds match a few years ago, from memory he made 54 off about 18 balls with 7 very big 6's

oh i stood and watched in enjoyment that day, Mick Jones brother of St Albans bowler Chris, was the man responsible, very lofty hitter, doesnt tend to get down there very much anymore !!

daniel_son_91;317977 said:
oh i stood and watched in enjoyment that day, Mick Jones brother of St Albans bowler Chris, was the man responsible, very lofty hitter, doesnt tend to get down there very much anymore !!

He played at St A's last season in the thirds.

I saw a footballer called Wolfy for Queenscliff - D Grade hit a ball into houses at Point Lonsdale, was impressive as he actually cleared the 40m pine trees outside the ground as well.

Back