Captain's Nomination Thread

Re: Captain's Nomination Thread

boncer34;220892 said:
You're not Dip. He keeps track of those things.

I am so.

My team has 52 bonus team points.

I was just trying to inflate my personality to new members who might not know me on the BFFCL board.

We need 4 captains for the real comp so if you want to be a captain or you have someone to nominate post it here

I'm prepared to give it a go.

I've played in this comp previously for about a season, I've played over at BigFooty for a couple of seasons, currently Captain a side at BigFooty, I'm quite active and I know what it takes to run a fantasy cricket team and can get my players posting.

Hah, I am Toon Army's Captain over at BigFooty!

I nominate Loopy_Cam, good poster on the fantasy cricket and football on BigFooty and has done pretty well so far on here

Torres is a gun, that is true.

I am currently red-carded on BigFooty if that helps.

Dirk Kuyt;222937 said:
Torres is a gun, that is true.

I am currently red-carded on BigFooty if that helps.

you can make as many richmond suck threads as you want over here

but i won't like them

Jolldo87;222938 said:
you can make as many richmond suck threads as you want over here

but i won't like them

It wasn't a Richmond suck thread as such, it was more a laugh at the fans who were all confident that you'd beat Carlton.

i'll also nominate carn tigez and scottyD

we have:

Boncer34*
Guru*
Toon army*
Fred*
Ljp*
ONB*
Dirk Kuyt
Loopy Cam*
carn tigez
scottyD
weapons05/06*

* Yet to confirm interest

Nominations can come in for the next couple of days, once everyone has either confirmed or rejected their nominations i'll set up a poll to vote for the 4 captains.

In my opinion Big Man is above nominating for Captaincy, whatever team he plays for, the other players know that he is the spiritual leader, while not actually calling the shots, it's common knowledge the listed Captain always goes to Big Man for advice.

Certainly some top quality names being bandied about here (along with some nuffers), should be quite interesting to see who gets the ultimate honour of being named captain of the team that I will be leading.

Every puppeteer needs a marionette. :)

********. If we do a poll does this mean I need a campaign speech? Seriously though if little tossers like DC and Carn Tigz get a gig. ******** we'd be in serious trouble early, this place would turn into the perfect stalking ground for a certain pedo.

Back