Captain's Nomination Thread

Re: Captain's Nomination Thread

ToonArmy;223288 said:
Good man.

Won't go missing again (well, at least not before the next lot of exams in November :p)

That's a lie, as soon as the chips are down, your team starts sucking (unless we're on the same team, that wont happen), you'll ************ off again.

Jolldo87;223303 said:
the voting thread is up

I have put a new voting thread up because i forgot about SouthSwans so everyone who has voted will have to vote again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jolldo87;223330 said:
so if fred is a captain of another team you wont be a captain?

Nah I dont really want to be a captain. I just want to create a superteam with Fred, LJP and a few others to wipe the other mobs off the face of the planet. I'm a perfect VC though. I don't need the responsibilites to have to pick teams by deadlines and scrounge up players.

When I captained the Capetown shysters I had enough of trying to find active players and it was stessful enough then as well as doing my thing outside of the BCFCL world.

Im the type of VC that if the captain goes on leave, I can fill in the breach for a one off and lead the team to an innings victory.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;223336 said:
Nah I dont really want to be a captain. I just want to create a superteam with Fred, LJP and a few others to wipe the other mobs off the face of the planet. I'm a perfect downhill skiier though. I don't need the responsibilites to have to pick teams by deadlines and scrounge up players.

When I captained the Capetown shysters I had enough of trying to find active players and it was stessful enough then as well as doing my thing outside of the BCFCL world.

Im the type of VC that if the captain goes on leave, I can fill in the breach for a one off and lead the team to an innings victory.

Edited for Perisher Blue. :cool:

Dirk Kuyt;223299 said:
That's a lie, as soon as the chips are down, your team starts sucking (unless we're on the same team, that wont happen), you'll ************ off again.

Phht.

Who's the one that buggers off after every loss in the BFFCL eh? :p

That's every game these days.

ToonArmy;223483 said:
Phht.

Who's the one that buggers off after every loss in the BFFCL eh? :p

That's every game these days.

Yeah, why do I keep going back? I know we're going to lose, I'll just leave you with a default team and crack the sads if someone else makes any threads and suggest that it's cheating and the admin is a t00l who doesn't know shit from clay and retire.

Dirk Kuyt;223517 said:
Yeah, why do I keep going back? I know we're going to lose, I'll just leave you with a default team and crack the sads if someone else makes any threads and suggest that it's cheating and the admin is a t00l who doesn't know shit from clay and retire.

:D

I love you xx.

Back