CB Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CB Series

I am impressed by him too. I am impressed with both the Sharmas. They were the stars of this game. Ishant Sharma was superb with the ball. The wickets of Symonds and Ponting were off very high quality balls. Rohit Sharma as I said in my previous post was awesome.

That game was very much a view of the India to come. With most of the blokes under 30, that is the future of India, and a good outlook at that. Only Yuvraj Singh is struggling. I'm almost glad that India won that, because it then makes the next game, that I'm going to, a must win for both teams.

ishant sharma i hav to say is brilliant
he started the test series bowling pies and he got extrmely better hes outstanding better than the rest of the indian bowlers
he has many glory years ahead of him and he is someone all batsmen should fear

india vs sri lanka will start in a few hours....if india win then i think we should easily reach the final...i think we have a good form except yuvraj singh...but sri lanka are in bad form all batsmen except sangakkara are failing...and even murali is not taking wickets...

This match has become just a 2020 because of rain. Why rain interrupts all indias matches. I think Sri Lanka will win easily because of this.

Hey, I thought that India were the world champions of T20, not Sri Lanka :laugh:

But this series may live up to the hype. All of the teams have a win under their belt, and all are showing a bit of inconsistency. Should turn the next few games into crackers, with whoever loses their games may be in a bit of strife

jimmy33 said:
Hey, I thought that India were the world champions of T20, not Sri Lanka :laugh:
It wasnt really fair as they wouldnt have planned a good score for a 20 over game. Though the score of 195 wasnt too good for 29 overs India would have had a better chance. It was Sreesanth's 3 overs that went for 48 runs that cost India the game.

Games that are shortened by rain are always hard to plan for. India would have been so-so happy with 195 off 29 (over 6 an over) but then with further interruptions it throws planning totally out of the window.

As masterblaster says, having a bowler going for 16 an over never helps.

nah man thats being played in western australia
i went to the last australia vs sri lanka one at the scg

Crickey, all for a domestic match!

And soz Viru, didnt have time to make one and Im to lazy to start now. Just look for the guy going beserk whenever James Hopes does something, and the guy who might still be in his school uniform (dark blue)!

Im not from Sydney, Im a West Aussie.

And thanks Viru, hope you enjoy the match, Should be a good one.

sri lanka might have beaten india but i cant see them doing too well against us. punter needs a big score. hoping for a good show from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back