City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Cheers Merlot.Long season my friend, so let's wait and see. Good to see Brett back in the CMCA.No doubt he will strengthen the maroons batting line up.The clash against the juggernaut should be an interesing encounter with his former team mate at Mordialloc.Gearing up to be an interesting pre season with all of the speculation.Good to see the reconstruction of the Royals ground is well under way. Let's see if they can snare anyone as it seems a few clubs are moving past them at a rate of knots. Not sure everything is all that rosey at the Palace.

St.Kilda
Kangaroos
Port
Carl
Syd
Adel
Bullies
Freo

CLOCKER;396225 said:
Cheers Merlot.Long season my friend, so let's wait and see. Good to see Brett back in the CMCA.No doubt he will strengthen the maroons batting line up.The clash against the juggernaut should be an interesing encounter with his former team mate at Mordialloc.Gearing up to be an interesting pre season with all of the speculation.Good to see the reconstruction of the Royals ground is well under way. Let's see if they can snare anyone as it seems a few clubs are moving past them at a rate of knots. Not sure everything is all that rosey at the Palace.

St.Kilda
Kangaroos
Port
Carl
Syd
Adel
Bullies
Freo

Thanks Clocker, regarding Manders ummm not really he is a very good kid and i like him. I would have no ill feelings at all if i had to play against him.............but my sources tell me that he may not necessarily be at the Juggernaut next year?????

brett;396236 said:
Thanks Clocker, regarding Manders ummm not really he is a very good kid and i like him. I would have no ill feelings at all if i had to play against him.............but my sources tell me that he may not necessarily be at the Juggernaut next year?????

Hmmm you have the finger on the pulse.You may not have anything against him but rest assured I am sure the Juggernaut will be letting you know about a lot of things when you cross paths. I see one of your bowlers won the DDCA award.I think he had an average of 11.0+. Not a bad effort.

One hat has been removed from the Hoops coaching candidates and the man who was looking to lower his handical has decided to remain noble I am told.

CLOCKER;396225 said:
Not sure everything is all that rosey at the Palace.

Clocker, admittedly a bit of dead wood has asked to move on, and that's fine with us, as we're focussed on supporting those who have shown commitment. Based on this we are considering dropping a side or two next season, and make people fight for spots at training. On the flip side the Royals are looking forward to seeing the return of at least 3 former first eleven players play full time with us next season, as well as some off field additions.

Some clubs have been VERY active in March/April, trying to poach players from other clubs (don't always trust the guys that slap you on the back). Sometimes it comes down to those who laugh last.

CLOCKER;396252 said:
Hmmm you have the finger on the pulse.You may not have anything against him but rest assured I am sure the Juggernaut will be letting you know about a lot of things when you cross paths. I see one of your bowlers won the DDCA award.I think he had an average of 11.0+. Not a bad effort.

Why would the Juggernaut have anything against me?

Manders was all recruited to Mordialloc before i was even in talks with Mordialloc, so it is not as if i took him away from ESBC.

Yes Andrew Taylor is his name, one of my best mates he is from the UK and was the overseas Pro for Mordialloc and a sensational bowler, he won it with 11.17 and a bloke call Hendy came 2nd with 11.18.

brett;396135 said:
Absolutely delighted to be returning to the Den, more the wiser and more experienced i enjoyed my time Coaching & hopefully at 27yrs i still have alot of years to come in Longy.

Hearing massive rumors that 3 DDCA players are heading to Kingston Heath?

Apparently one of them a big name DDCA player, any truth to the rumor guys?

welcome back Pup, word of advice tho..

Buy some ear muffs over the winter coz you are going to cop an absolute canning when you walk to the crease for the first time!!!

And I must say it will be warranted with all your negative press in here regarding the standard of 'carpet cricket', you would want to make a few runs early of the wolves will be howling??

anyway good to have you back, good luck for the season.. will make sure i play vs BU so i can give our new attack the key to getting you out (&also to share a few cold brews after the game), as i always tell you, I don't think you have got to dbl figures in any game i have played you...

let the musical chairs begin!!!!

ST.KILDA to beat COLLINGWOOD
NORTH MELBOURNE to beat WEST COAST
SYDNEY to beat RICHMOND
CARLTON to beat ESSENDON
PORT ADELAIDE to be beaten by BRISBANE
MELBOURNE to be beaten by ADELAIDE
W. BULLDOGS to beat HAWTHORN
FREMANTLE to be beaten by GEELONG

Burger;396397 said:
welcome back Pup, word of advice tho..

Buy some ear muffs over the winter coz you are going to cop an absolute canning when you walk to the crease for the first time!!!

And I must say it will be warranted with all your negative press in here regarding the standard of 'carpet cricket', you would want to make a few runs early of the wolves will be howling??

anyway good to have you back, good luck for the season.. will make sure i play vs BU so i can give our new attack the key to getting you out (&also to share a few cold brews after the game), as i always tell you, I don't think you have got to dbl figures in any game i have played you...

let the musical chairs begin!!!!

Ha ha always love your works Burg's =)
But you might find your plans for getting me are old news mate, remember i am 27 and not 21 anymore some shots you develop when you get older especially when you don't particularly want to run alot between wickets.

But time will tell i guess lol, a always stick around for a cold one mate and more then happy to rehash the old Emanuel days mate. Banter ha i don't have any problem with that all in good fun i really look forward to it and no doubt at times there will be some laughs.

Evening All,

Buddy Big heads back talking to the long lost child who has returned home to the oasis 2 if we believe the news breaking BCF.

Merl's a bit late with the tips but would have picked

Coll tonight
North
Port
Carl
Syd
Crows
West Bulls
Geel

Vinnie thanks for the Pm will have the courier drop it around Merl.

until next time...keep searching.....vino sipping poster....prof Merlot

Interesting to see that Tony Verrall has been appointed as coach of Moorabbin.Also hearing whispers that a few of the Sharks have jumped ship to a couple of neighbouring clubs.If true, then tough times ahead for the Sharks.

CLOCKER;396642 said:
Interesting to see that Tony Verrall has been appointed as coach of Moorabbin.Also hearing whispers that a few of the Sharks have jumped ship to a couple of neighbouring clubs.If true, then tough times ahead for the Sharks.

Clocker what clubs are they moving too and what are there names ????

Merlot a good drop;396486 said:
Evening All,

Buddy Big heads back talking to the long lost child who has returned home to the oasis 2 if we believe the news breaking BCF.

Oy dickhead, you've been warned about namecalling ya softcock

CLOCKER;396642 said:

moorabbin turf?

Correct.Sub district.
Brett, all in good time as things are still being negotiated, but I am assured there are a few.It will interesting to see whether any young ones follow him.
I would surprised if they didn't.

Good luck to him.

MOORABBIN APPOINTS TONY VERROLL AS SENIOR COACH FOR SEASON 2010~2011
29/03/2010

It gives me great pleasure to announce that MCC have appointed Tony Verrall as it's Senior coach for the coming season. The club was very impressed with the way Tony coached our RM Hatch team this year and was delighted when he accepted the role as Senior and Hatch coach for next season.

May I take this opportunity the thank Ric Thompson for his excellent service as coach over the past two years. His work is directly responsible for the 1st XI finishing in the best position for over a decade. Ric will continue with the club as player next year.

President MCC

Round 4:
Essendon
Sydney
Carlton
Hawthorn
Brisbane
Melbourne
Geelong
St.Kilda
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.