City Of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2011/12

Uncle Mick, to clarify ANA's recent history, after being relegated in 98/99 we won Woolnough in 99/00 only to be relegated again in 00/01, were Woolnough runners-up in 01/02, and then finished Longmuir minor premiers in 02/03, only to go out in straight sets and finish 3rd. So Longmuir finals was technically our first season post Woolnough, but actually 3rd season post Woolnough flag. Following this we played finals in 04/05 (4th) and again in 06/07 (3rd). A rollercoaster of a decade.

Leroy, don't know whether you're fishing for compliments, but no one's ever questioned the Heath's validity in getting into Longmuir.

Spare me Sugar. Don't want or need compliments. Just stating a fact that in our first year in Longmuir we were hammered from pillar to post.

Brett, I know you're renound for chatting rubbish on here and your poor grammar. However, that's probably the most sensible thing you've ever said. Luke does have links down there and I was in no way confirming these rumours, I was simply asking the question. I think it's in all of our interest what and where one of the best players in the comp is plying or planning to ply his trade.

Fantastic reading over the last few days, rumour, inuendo and backing up your club is what it is all about. I wish I had the sources that some of you guys have.Keep it up! Looks like there could be some early beers tommorrow to finish the season;) ;)

Spare me Sugar. Don't want or need compliments. Just stating a fact that in our first year in Longmuir we were hammered from pillar to post.

Oi Leroy, dont u be stealing my lines there Nakaz!!

for the record it's.. Spare me, Ya Gooseneck!!

Anton Duddy fit for finals after completing several games in the 4ths? With him back in the side it's hard not to back ESBC.
Go the hoops!

Great work that the stuff I am talking about, smashing some 4ths attacks around will get him in good touch!!!! pity he hasnt played enough games though:cool:

Rain is forecast for tomorrow. I hope this doesn't affect any results. It may put a dampener on some club's finals hopes, especially in Quiney.

Duddy played one game and pulled up lame. Not sure where you got your "several games" from. I'll guarantee you he won't play finals.

Uncle is right, no Anton this March.
Luke, hope you got a nice new kit, that bat would have been worn out anyway after 350 runs in the last 2 hits.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow. I hope this doesn't affect any results. It may put a dampener on some club's finals hopes, especially in Quiney.

If the Executive was on the ball, they would pull the umpire from the Cluden-v-Royals Woolnough match and send him to the Spiders or Omega match.They only need one wicket so it should be straight forward. They could also take one of the Longmuir umpires as well from the Royals-v-Centrals game and send them to umpire a match which has finals ramifications. This game is over and surely you don't need two umpires wasted on a game that will be called off within an hour or so.

If the Executive was on the ball, they would pull the umpire from the Cluden-v-Royals Woolnough match and send him to the Spiders or Omega match.They only need one wicket so it should be straight forward. They could also take one of the Longmuir umpires as well from the Royals-v-Centrals game and send them to umpire a match which has finals ramifications. This game is over and surely you don't need two umpires wasted on a game that will be called off within an hour or so.

Are you talking about pro-active action Clocker??? You may have stumbled onto something there! Let's see if the CMCA are ahead with you.

Mr Parker,
Pro-Active, well i'm not sure where you start with that, but i was interested in the umpire appointments for junior finals which start tomorrow morning from 14' down to 12's.
Alas, no information whatsoever on the CMCA web site?
Could anyone advise on where these appointments might be?
Good idea regarding the switching of umpires to more relevent games, have you thought about joining the exec ?

JL n Mr Carnegie, think about it. Luke has strong links down at Chelsea heights with some great mates there who he spends alot of time with n drinks with. Now I can see Luke on the piss drinking having a laugh n the heightens boys trying to sign him up for next year n so they should try they would be stupid not to, no doubt like would have had some drinks with the odd commitee member who probably would have tried to find out what they need to offer him n knowing Luke, under a few drinks he would have perhaps run with it n seen it as a laugh n nothing more.
He has 2 things on his mind, 1 winning woolnough which he set out to do from day one, 2 getting over here to the uk for the English season, anything else is not even in his thoughts I would suspect.

Brett, you really have to stop butting in, just reading your dribble and seeing how many times you mentioned '' drinks '' would indicate that the lad is more intent on the social values in cricket than actions on the field.
Are drinks part of his package in the UK ?

Back