Cmca 2012/13

Biggsy you should just be quiet and accept the criticism. I know what was said to tommy off the ground and I know what your comments to one of my players were on the ground. If he excepted your apology then I would have been shattered. Personal comments dont belong in our game. I wont repeat them because you did at least say sorry. As for the crap that tommy had to put up with? Im just glad my uncle was playing at lords and not kings when I moved up here. Those who know me will realize that I dont get pissed off for nothing. I left my last club for the same reasons and you should hope that your blokes dont do the same. Pull your fucken head out. The game is bigger than all of us.

Biggsy you should just be quiet and accept the criticism. I know what was said to tommy off the ground and I know what your comments to one of my players were on the ground. If he excepted your apology then I would have been shattered. Personal comments dont belong in our game. I wont repeat them because you did at least say sorry. As for the crap that tommy had to put up with? Im just glad my uncle was playing at lords and not kings when I moved up here. Those who know me will realize that I dont get pissed off for nothing. I left my last club for the same reasons and you should hope that your blokes dont do the same. Pull your fucken head out. The game is bigger than all of us.

Thus why I said sorry and to others too. I'm not bigger then the game. Never claim too be. And I'm happy to cop criticism mate.. I'm just not gonna cop being called selfish, or cop phone calls from private numbers at 4am (which aren't even about the topic I apologised for.) I know I rub people the wrong way, but I play hard, no one is perfect and I'm the first to say I'm far from it. And this is the last ill talk about that.

At least you can admit it. To me words are only that, words. It upsets me when my players get worked up over such things. I think I have the right to defend them. Just as you do for your players and club.
Ill say my last; well batted and well battled. The prelim is in the past.

And that's what we do mate. Good luck on the weekend!
Nice Biggs. Can I ask you if you so against language how come against uniting you where yelling " chop them off at the f....n neck" to the uniting captain. I'm a parent and very hard to explain. Also what you have said to the spiders opener is terrible. You lose respect and friends from saying those things.
There is a lot of hostility happening around the cmca. I think instead everyone go on there own end of season trips. Why don't everyone go on a cmca trip away together. Get to no each other. It would be nice. A cmca trip away sound great! Anyone one in?

It's seemingly not just language you take offence to Biggsy; one quip from the crowd regarding Matty Lloyd with no offensive language at all drew a strong response from you, there was nothing wrong with the call and everyone had a good chuckle, Lloydy is big and strong enough to handle some light hearted sledging at park cricket

As for the game, epic struggle for the last 30 overs, some great performances by Pereira, Dolman and Lee, hopefully the GF can be just as exciting, hopefully the Redbacks have the support of most of the non-BUCC contingent

Why didn't the Moorabbin west club remove him from the ground after the first incident ,the 15 year old kid or 17 year old was still assaulted and even if head butt didn't connect that guy was still assaultedMaybe after assaulting 4 people in one day it might be time to go home .Great leadership by MW in controlling last years coach ,sounds like the day release program has gone wrong .Also there was a female member of the cmca exec from that club who just washed her hands of the incidents .[/quot So you werent there either then mate as the female member you are talking about was one of the first on the scene and was asking the person to leave as soon as it happened as i said before on this matter . Speak the facts unless you were there and know what your talking about stay out of it and dont blame hard working people who not only help our club out but yours as well by being on the exec out of it . This person is devastated by reading your pile of crap you have put on here BRUCE HARPER as she done more than she couldve , should a female be required to simmer something like that down maybe not . So from now on keep to the facts dont headline people . Im sure your details can be found on here and the proper authority notified of your accusations and may find yourself liable

.[/quot So you werent there either then mate as the female member you are talking about was one of the first on the scene and was asking the person to leave as soon as it happened as i said before on this matter . Speak the facts unless you were there and know what your talking about stay out of it and dont blame hard working people who not only help our club out but yours as well by being on the exec out of it . This person is devastated by reading your pile of crap you have put on here BRUCE HARPER as she done more than she couldve , should a female be required to simmer something like that down maybe not . So from now on keep to the facts dont headline people . Im sure your details can be found on here and the proper authority notified of your accusations and may find yourself liable

It's seemingly not just language you take offence to Biggsy; one quip from the crowd regarding Matty Lloyd with no offensive language at all drew a strong response from you, there was nothing wrong with the call and everyone had a good chuckle, Lloydy is big and strong enough to handle some light hearted sledging at park cricket

I think that was when Lloydy misfielded a ball and some wit shouted out that Lloydy was never one to put his head over the ball. It was sharp, funny, harmless and got a few chuckles from the crowd and I'd reckon Lloydy would've had a wry grin on his face if his wasn't momentarily pissed off at himself. A great sledge that wasn't offensive or over the top.

Much like the time when Ian Botham came into bat in a test against Australia and while he was taking centre, Marshy shouted out 'Hey Beefy, how's your wife and my kids?'. To which Botham coolly replied, 'The wife's great, the kids are retards.'

Now that's sledging gold and there should be more like that rather than the mind numbing, over the top, angry offensive crap that gets spooned out all too often.

And lastly, to RDH and Squeak, get a room for god's sake!

Come on boys enough of all the bullsh!t. It's grand final final week we should be discussing this weeks ripper of games or last weekends amazing prelim finals, with teams fighting it till the death or even til the last ball in one match.

Congrats to all grand finalists. As uncle mick posted above, the toss could be crucial if the forecasted showers on the Saturday.
Hopefully the rain stays away n it's an equal contest for both days.

My tips

LS: Bucc to def Carnegie Sth - Just think the batting is to deep and Carnegie, as good of a bowling line up they have won't be able to restrict the units from posting a big score. Watch for Richards to grab BOG honors.

WS: Ommies to def BUCC - this should be a cracker, both bat deep IMO and I rkn Gregory will star with the bat to end a horrible last 4 digs after his massive 161* in Round 8.

QS: Elwood to strong for BUCC - Once again Elwood more likely of posting the bigger score out of the two.

D: Shamrock to def Southside - unlucky to have southside at home. Keep being written off in semi & prelim but found a way to win. Top bowling attack.

E: Elwood to def Melbourne Hellenic - super year by Hellenic to finish on top undefeated and also to have their seconds in a granny but they crumble when the pressure in on. Good luck to Nezos though. Top bloke.

F: Elwood to def West Bentleigh - don't mind the woods.

G: Mackie to def BUCC - two old foes go at it again albeit in G grade.

H: Aspendale to def Southside -great to see another small club southside have 2 teams in the Gf.

I: EBC to def Melb Hellenic - Don't know how serious the Melbourne Hellenic 2's take their cricket.

Go luck to all and hopefully the rain stays away on Saturday! :)

Looks like Saturday will be an important toss to win with a bit of rain the early forecast and Sunday looking fine.
Um the toss in a final is always important(idiot). If you can win it it's always better to have runs on board(pressure). Just wondering are you the one that left your beloved Hwcc for Esbc? You love Hwcc so much may I ask why you left? Was there to much heat in the kitchen!!

It was a pretty poor attempt to deflect from all the other shit posted on here, wasn't it.? Anyway; seeing as you've asked, it was always a dream of mine to play cricket with Glenn Phelan. That dream became a reality and some..

Um you seem to no most things. Do the uniting cricketers involved in the incident on weekend have to be worrying they will be rubbed out for the granny? Should they be nervous bout missing.

Interesting to see who takes out mvp and team of the year honors tonight. Im thinking dolman or RDH.
Blokes who bowl plenty seem to rack up votes. But chawla and biggs might pinch votes.
Not sure if richo will get enough. Manders and co will take his extra votes.
Anyone else in the top running? Doubtful but you never know. A smoky might be crackers due to not many stand outs for east.

Also wondering if farmer and lalor will rock up together this weekend. Certainly something odd going on there. Maybe man love?

Interesting to see who takes out mvp and team of the year honors tonight. Im thinking dolman or RDH.
Blokes who bowl plenty seem to rack up votes. But chawla and biggs might pinch votes.
Not sure if richo will get enough. Manders and co will take his extra votes.
Anyone else in the top running? Doubtful but you never know. A smoky might be crackers due to not many stand outs for east.

Also wondering if farmer and lalor will rock up together this weekend. Certainly something odd going on there. Maybe man love?
Good luck this weekend captain who. Did hear that Lalor and Handley rocked up together during the season but from what I hear they live couple houses away from each other.im sure when on the ground they play hard. I think I mite jump on spiders this week as everyone is going for uniting.

Nice play nice, your attack on UM was a but over the top champ, so he left to play with his mates for a year, big deal.

Maggie, clearly you're a West supporter or player, all you write is defense for this loons actions, you claim to bring facts but all you do is deflect attention and fault away from anyone at West.

Regardless of whether the scorer said something back, does not justify this blokes actions to grab him and force his head into the table, nor does it justify pushing over a club pres or striking a kid no matter what the kid said, nor does it excuse the attempted head but on the Uniting player/s 'which were whom by the way' ??

If some peanut had done that at my club to our senior scorer and a junior, I would of approached him regardless of where he had moved to, as a club you should always defend abs support your juniors especially if there supporting there seniors, the bloke grabbed a scorer hit a junior and attempted to head butt a player, what next?? IMO he deserved a reality check, a tough guy he is not.

I think that was when Lloydy misfielded a ball and some wit shouted out that Lloydy was never one to put his head over the ball. It was sharp, funny, harmless and got a few chuckles from the crowd and I'd reckon Lloydy would've had a wry grin on his face if his wasn't momentarily pissed off at himself. A great sledge that wasn't offensive or over the top.

Much like the time when Ian Botham came into bat in a test against Australia and while he was taking centre, Marshy shouted out 'Hey Beefy, how's your wife and my kids?'. To which Botham coolly replied, 'The wife's great, the kids are retards.'

Now that's sledging gold and there should be more like that rather than the mind numbing, over the top, angry offensive crap that gets spooned out all too often.

And lastly, to RDH and Squeak, get a room for god's sake!

Geez, if your on here not slinging shit at each other you've got to shack up apparently...
Nothing wrong with a little mutual admiration!

Well tonight, should see the the big fella at ANA take out player of the year and will be well deserved.

At Elwood, pretty exciting weekend coming up for the boys..
Our 2nds, 3rds and 4ths all playing in the big dance..

The turn around in the club this year has been great to witness, obviously the ones going from being almost relegated to clinching 4th spot..

Our 2's who were the Richmond of Quiney Shield finishing 9th the previous 3 years finished on top of the ladder.. the boys are up and about.

Our 3rds, missed finals by a game last season, finishing 2nd this year but face Hellenic who haven't lost a game.

And our 4ths made the grand final by the skin of their teeth with John Schibli hitting a 4 off the last ball to get the boys the win and inspired a Harlem shake late on sunday night, the footage was quite disturbing..

Best of luck to all the teams this week and especially Collo and the South Boys, everyone loves an underdog.. but can't see BUCC dropping this one.. Undefeated for the year to reclaim their throne.

That's nice rdh. Just to now listen I did not have a go at um I just asked why he left. And the kitchen bit was because of the coffe throwing. Rdh with the love you give maybe u will help me start the cmca trip away?

Good luck this weekend captain who. Did hear that Lalor and Handley rocked up together during the season but from what I hear they live couple houses away from each other.im sure when on the ground they play hard. I think I mite jump on spiders this week as everyone is going for uniting.

Yeah I did hear that too. Thanks for the support. Gonna be a tight game I think. Bucc are top flight and the spiders never give up.

RDH you never sling anything on here so we gotta get under your skin somehow!
Good to see elwood improve so much lately, good bunch of fellas down at the beach.

Hopefully we can see squeak get back to fitness and form next year too, lepage we will happy with him back.
Heard on the vine babbs is trying his hand elsewhere? Anyother good youngen and hopefully does something wherever he goes.

Is west bentleigh dropped down now or do we wait for post gf in wooly? They will be back in longy before you know it.
A full season out of casey would help.

Another one i heard is a few bucc boys may leave if they win this weekend. Lets hope thats not the case.

Back