CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Burger Bourbon,

You have stirred up a bit of action on the forum with this Fisher character getting on the front foot to you and Jimmy Olson and I am dumb founded how you could confuse him for Old Merl.Did he really make you take off your footy socks?

How do I collect if I take the 30 points on the Go Dees against the improving Hawks without revealing the mystery that is Merlot.Maybe Adam could be the intermediatry?

Uncle Mick you are already on two strikes,this guy seems a bit fired up, and is not happy with Jimmy sticking his lens in.

Golf well done on the promotion I look forward to have a good look at you lot from the square leg deck chair.one day it maybe announced on the ineffective website!

Vass nice to hear from you again after your finals tirade it seems you have settled down again in the off season.

Where are the child,the fiscal one,clocker and the bottom six,Archie, to name just a few have they travelled north for winter?

Until next time ................................. Merlot

golf;349428 said:
Just to confirm that the Executive have informed us that we've been promoted to Longy.

Congratulations on securing promotion. Your club has worked hard over the past few years and your success is richly deserved.Now let the rivalries commence.

Burger,

I was ready to lay the go dees at 30 points but you never got back to me.

There was a bit of burger bourbon money to say the Go Dees could salute but the twin towers kept us out of the action.

A bit quiet of the forum these days with little happening.

Maybe the child could come up with something ridiculous,I hear Jimmy Olsen is back in the country after checking out some of Merl's Bolloywood interests,Clocker is still working on the bottom six,Archie has disappeared,the fiscal one has been sighted walking the dog,Uncle Mick appears to have been quite productive in the off season,Adam has been sighted in the Long room,Vass has made a quiet come back,while the arvo tea man whose name escapes hasn't been heard of.

Burger will the hawks go back to back or is it a race intwo?

Until next time.......................................Merlot

Would've thought the productivity levels were a little higher in July/August last year, Merl.

Btw - have you tried a Kilgour Estate merlot from up on the Bellarine Peninsula? I suggest you treat yourself to one. A mighty fine drop.

Uncle Mick,

Just up late balancing a few rupees transactions and thought I would pass on the congratulations of the new little left arm slider on the way.

Seems you have aquired a taste for the delectable drop of red.No i haven't tried it yet but will add it to the shopping list.

Burger has the cat got your tongue and is the rumuor true there is to be a mass exit down at Simpson reserve?Maybe the child could come down with his Maranatha medal drapped around his neck.

What's news Clock?

How's the dog fiscal?

Archie are the hills alive with the sound of music?

Until next time .............................Merlot

Thanks Merl. The little man arrived safely 3 weeks ago. Already have him rolling over the left arm and it's fair to say he's got me covered for pace.

As far as the acquired taste goes, I still prefer a shiraz on a Saturday evening in front of the footy, but was quite taken by said drop.

Perhaps the missing participants have been quarantined by this swine flu pandemic upon us...?

Uncle Mick,

Congratulations on the new addition what moniker has been bestowed on him.

Not that you would want him near him but the child could play with the child but I think your son would make more sense.

Burger has disappeared as fast as the Hawks finals chances and the Go Dees have the block buster against the traditional enemy, who are coming just like the blues if you believe Mike Sheahan.

Terry Wallace has suffered the same fate as a variety of gold cap coaches, Clocker must be over at Lords already, the fiscal one must have June financial year pressures,Archie must be snowed under,Jimmy Olsen has run out of film,Adam makes the odd cameo appearance,and Burger's new post remains on a solitary entry.

Will be in the long room for a few jars at the block buster and will look for Adam in the tweed jacket with the leather elbow patches and if he hasn't left for Lord's may seek out Clocker for his bottom six update.

The word on the street was the Condaleeza's pad was to go under the hammer last weekend and a move out of the white house was iminent.

Did also hear there was a bit of a recruiting drive for congress with a possibilty of a few new faces.

Until next time ............as always........Merlot

Merlot a good drop;350958 said:
Uncle Mick,

Congratulations on the new addition what moniker has been bestowed on him.

Not that you would want him near him but the child could play with the child but I think your son would make more sense.

Burger has disappeared as fast as the Hawks finals chances and the Go Dees have the block buster against the traditional enemy, who are coming just like the blues if you believe Mike Sheahan.

Terry Wallace has suffered the same fate as a variety of gold cap coaches, Clocker must be over at Lords already, the fiscal one must have June financial year pressures,Archie must be snowed under,Jimmy Olsen has run out of film,Adam makes the odd cameo appearance,and Burger's new post remains on a solitary entry.

Will be in the long room for a few jars at the block buster and will look for Adam in the tweed jacket with the leather elbow patches and if he hasn't left for Lord's may seek out Clocker for his bottom six update.

The word on the street was the Condaleeza's pad was to go under the hammer last weekend and a move out of the white house was iminent.

Did also hear there was a bit of a recruiting drive for congress with a possibilty of a few new faces.

Until next time ............as always........Merlot

Gday uncle Merl,
its Archie and i'm back from you know where, the fishing was great and i managed to hook some big one's.
Those barras are a good looking fish and give you more fight than you could imagine.
What's this i see that some cretins are having a shot at Mr Fisher, geez if the cmca had him back they would be better off than they are now.
At least he got in and got his hands dirty and actually did some work for the better of the comp, unlike some others that remain nameless at this stage.
Bit rich of old Jimmy trying to offer some advise while ''sitting on the fence once again '', geez he should enter politics.
On a political nature, Jimmies old mob the boys from sili toe have apparently parted ways with their coach from last year, bit harsh after 1 season.
Down Sth along the highway, rumor is that another gun bat is returning to summit stadium, big moose is saliving at the thought of batting with him.
How has the vineyard been going Merl, heard that there're not too far away from bubbling the cork, keep me a couple for the opening of the new season.
Great to see all the relevant information regarding cricket issues on the cmca web site, i believe they are still interviewing for prospective web administrators and have formed a committee to deal with it.
Better go now, i'm booked on a charter up the murray and will let you know how i go.
Archie out.:eek:

Archie ( hmmmmm my supposed bosom buddy )

Nice to hear your voice the boss must have you under double wraps at the coal face.

I am more a steak and chips man myself I find the fish a bit fidly.Washed down of course with a good Merlot and I am about to get the GPS out to track down the Uncle Mick recommended drop.

Simon Overland has been contacted in relation to all the missing forumsters but I suppose he has got his hands full with the enquiry.

Will the home of cricket be able to cope with all the big guns blazing back into town and has the child got an update on the junior golden greek?

Where is Jimmy hiding and does he get splinters from sitting on the fence.

I haven't seen Burger this quiet for a long time his poorly performed hawks don't give him much to talk about.Maybe his rockers could loosen his tongue.

Uncle Mick I hope the young lefty is allowing you a bit of sleep and I am sure the gentleman that you are would provide a bit of assistance with the night feeds!

Merlot over and out

Clearly you get off pretending you know something about everyone, and you enjoy the relief and explosion you get when someone responds to your crap.
Thats why you post a line aimed at each forum user so you get the sudden realease of pressure that lightens your load literally.

Ps wipe your screen looser

Now look what you've done, Merl.

In response to your post, the new addition sleeps quite well and middle of the night feeds were my thing for the first 3 weeks, but being back at work mother dearest looks after him and I get the one before I turn in at night. The moniker bestowed is best saved for those who are prepared to make themselves known to him. Unfortunate, as I feel the little man could learn a great deal from the wealth of experience a good drop of Merlot has to offer. Perhaps you can make yourself known to him during the coming the season - provided we have a ground to play on...?

As the number of swine flu victims increases, my concerns are that someone may have sneezed at this forum and our reliable posters have become a bit gunshy. A simple face mask and rubber gloves should be enough to allay their fears of contracting the virus. We'll have to get the word out before the forum becomes as stale as the outdated Association website.

Now Now Child,

You are proving your nick name to be spot on.

I think you need to lighten up and pop around to play group with the other kids and have a bit of fun just as you did in your iron glove days at the Lake!

No chance of wiping the screen the mystery will remain for some time to come.

Got any more scoops on potential recruits or it is probably time for your bi monthly Barrack leave him alone campaign.

Did pop into the ineffective website but apart from cobwebs nothing to report.

Child it is just like goldilocks,Peter pan and the Three Bears it is just fantasy don't let it rock your socks it's not worth it.Hang loose you little boy.

Merlot

I see here's been a yellow card administered. Was there a post deleted between your last 2, Merl?

Merlot a good drop;351274 said:
Now Now Child,

You are proving your nick name to be spot on.

I think you need to lighten up and pop around to play group with the other kids and have a bit of fun just as you did in your iron glove days at the Lake!

No chance of wiping the screen the mystery will remain for some time to come.

Got any more scoops on potential recruits or it is probably time for your bi monthly Barrack leave him alone campaign.

Did pop into the ineffective website but apart from cobwebs nothing to report.

Child it is just like goldilocks,Peter pan and the Three Bears it is just fantasy don't let it rock your socks it's not worth it.Hang loose you little boy.

Merlot

Merl,
What have you done to poor ''Pup'' ? A yellow card indeed, it looks like his temperament hasn't changed much since he took over at Marranappa.
I wonder whether his contract has been renewed for this season?
Let's all be happy boys for now, the world cup is starting this week, will the Aussies go alright?
How many games will Watson play before he goes down?
The side seems to be coming together at the right time, bowling options are good, '' except for Nannes'' geez he goes alright and couldn't get in the squad, hope he fires for the Nethers.
Archie's prediction- Aussies V Sth Africa in the final.

Uncle Mick and Archie,

The child got souped up on Ribena and gave Merl a fair old serve and tried to give me a new name plus spoke of unloading etc.In the words of Kamal ' Why are people so unkind'

I am not sure which bit was offensive but I wouldn't have stopped at the yella I would have gone straight for the red and off for the rest of the game.

Shades of Ham & Cheese and Vass at their worst best if that makes sense.

I am in two minds whether we can afford to lose the child as there is a dearth of contributors as Clocker has run out of batteries,the fiscal one and the dog are in the pound,Adam's in the Long Room lining them up for Monday,Jimmy is over exposed,Gold cap park have gone into winter hibernation on mass,Barrack is still unpacking the boxes in the oval office,Condeleezza is about to fly the coup,and I can't remember some of the others it has been that long since their name appeared in lights on the forum.

The child will find his dummy and come back and play within the rules or it could be Maranatha or the bush !!!!

A bit cold tonight I just might join old Archie for a frothy Horlicks

Until next time ...........yella cards permitting ......... Merlot

Is he fair dinkum? What on Earth possesses someone to make a comparison to that Frietzel character...? Unless I've missed something in the previous posts that's the most utterly absurd post.

Archie - no prophetic mention of a Symonds drinking scandal? Would've thought he was an odds on favourite along with Watson breaking down. And as for Nannes.... Surely he's the best T20 bowler playing in this country at the moment? You can never have too many left arm bowlers....

Uncle Mick;351510 said:
Is he fair dinkum? What on Earth possesses someone to make a comparison to that Frietzel character...? Unless I've missed something in the previous posts that's the most utterly absurd post.

Archie - no prophetic mention of a Symonds drinking scandal? Would've thought he was an odds on favourite along with Watson breaking down. And as for Nannes.... Surely he's the best T20 bowler playing in this country at the moment? You can never have too many left arm bowlers....

Uncle,

The pubs brain dead at the moment, it must be a personal thingo with him and old Merl.
Geez Uncle, good point about Dim Symmo, you were about 8 hours too early with your prediction, couldn't believe the news last night that he was that dumb to get himself chucked out so soon, oh well, its back to IPL for Symmo.
Lets hope Hodgey gets a call up instead of White.
You are right about L/Armers Uncle, there're good and he's a ripper, most good bats like myself always have difficulties against lefties as i'm sure you've noticed over a period of time.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back