CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Merlot, by no means do I think the CMCA is immune from criticism. I just think that every little criticism towards them is not entirely fair. Yes they deserve a bit of stick, but not everything is their fault. But I agree with you that website certainly is... the Secretary's Page at least should have had the AGM details. And Mick is right, despite there being no official forum for the CMCA to read from its members, it certainly doesn't make this website the outlet... if you feel the need to fix something, I recommend you contact John Adamson directly.

With another 4 members, there are a lot of people on the CMCA Committee now. Whether these people have jumped on for the right reasons remain to be seen. With so many resources, you would think that at least ONE person would have taken ownership of the website instead of, like most things, dumping it on John Kelly's lap.

Sugar;358303 said:
Merlot, by no means do I think the CMCA is immune from criticism. I just think that every little criticism towards them is not entirely fair. Yes they deserve a bit of stick, but not everything is their fault. But I agree with you that website certainly is... the Secretary's Page at least should have had the AGM details. And Mick is right, despite there being no official forum for the CMCA to read from its members, it certainly doesn't make this website the outlet... if you feel the need to fix something, I recommend you contact John Adamson directly.

With another 4 members, there are a lot of people on the CMCA Committee now. Whether these people have jumped on for the right reasons remain to be seen. With so many resources, you would think that at least ONE person would have taken ownership of the website instead of, like most things, dumping it on John Kelly's lap.

Same amount of members Sugar, 4 departures. Hopefully UM gets the green light as website updating is a labour of love as I'm sure Adam would agree. Then again Mick, plenty of Saturday nights stuck at home with tacker and early Sunday morning rises to be spent on updates I suppose.

Did Clocker lose his job?? Great input with much time spent.

CLOCKER;358047 said:
Websites

Bentleigh Uniting: Has gone into recess.Poor effort from such a large club: Unable to score

Our website has never gone into recess.
The CMCA website has not added our link so to check it out go to bentleighuniting.vic.cricket.com.au

well if uncle mick or another person gets the job for updating the website, maybe they can put a guestbook on it. wouldnt take too much effort to set up. then we could get an official forum, and instead of updating the page everyday, maybe a new thread for any announcements?
much easier to do than update the page everyday. an update on a forum takes 2 minutes.

Clint,

Barrack would never allow another guest book and what are you talking about updating?

Adam,

I shouldn't have to contact anyone they should be coming to and serving their people.

If as you say members of the executive read and contribute to this forum surely they can try at least one tenth of the great ideas brought forth.

I await the acceptance of Uncle Mick as web master.

Blairy see you on the boundary with Arch in the usual spot tomorrow.

I see the Aussies still have trouble with the swinging ball?

The forum is alive and well with the sound of music

Until next time.................................... Merlot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back