CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

:eek:
Sugar;273603 said:
Jamster - after a tough weekend, the Cameron White ball that went for 4 wides last night made me feel a bit better about life. Not even I have bowled a ball like that.

I think it gave all park cricketers some heart.It happens to the best. I hope the ferals were not to hard on you. You can add the insults to your book when you retire.They can be quite savage late in the day with a few green ones in their system.There would have been quite a crowd at the end.

JAMSTER;273678 said:
:eek:

I think it gave all park cricketers some heart.It happens to the best. I hope the ferals were not to hard on you. You can add the insults to your book when you retire.They can be quite savage late in the day with a few green ones in their system.There would have been quite a crowd at the end.

Yeah "RAY" does fire up after he gets a few cold ones in him..

Jamster - Indeed the ferals get feral supporting their side. Admittedly, our boys would have done the same thing in the same circumstances... that's cricket. However winners are grinners, and they are entitled to be cocky about their success. They play hard, and the results show.

Sugar;273693 said:
Jamster - Indeed the ferals get feral supporting their side. Admittedly, our boys would have done the same thing in the same circumstances... that's cricket. However winners are grinners, and they are entitled to be cocky about their success. They play hard, and the results show.

And we couldnt be grinning anymore..

Seems to be a few of you cocky little bastards springing up with new usernames and jumping on the East Sandy bandwagon. I presume this is what you warned us about, Guy? Is it still uni holidays?

I'm gonna take a stab and guess that Manders has been worded up at training and he too has jumped on board the alias game. It's too hard to keep up with you boys!

Talk around the tracks is that if/when Stage 4 water restrictions come in then most turf comps will be scrapped for the season.If true, can CMCA clubs sign up any of these players???? Will Brett make a premature comeback???:confused:

Uncle Mick;273711 said:
Seems to be a few of you cocky little bastards springing up with new usernames and jumping on the East Sandy bandwagon. I presume this is what you warned us about, Guy? Is it still uni holidays?

I'm gonna take a stab and guess that Manders has been worded up at training and he too has jumped on board the alias game. It's too hard to keep up with you boys!

good guess,number 3 zebra..

Uncle Mick;273711 said:

Mick, i'm up to my eyeballs with uni at the moment. Not the right time of year for some alias fun. I'm sure there are a few people jumping on bigcricket after word spreading about the site but i wouldn't be too sure that they are all East Sandy boys. There are a couple but i reckon there are a few from up the road too.

Where has ANA hater been lately?

Marto;273739 said:
Mick, i'm up to my eyeballs with uni at the moment. Not the right time of year for some alias fun. I'm sure there are a few people jumping on bigcricket after word spreading about the site but i wouldn't be too sure that they are all East Sandy boys. There are a couple but i reckon there are a few from up the road too.

Where has ANA hater been lately?

I'm still here UM (alias 14). Just reading the absolute dribble about the two piece farce. For it to have lasted 13 overs or so it says two things:

ANA - Cheats (jase will do anything for unfair advantage)
ESBCC - Brainless wankers, forget the Chiz mate, get the hand off it and stop producing Jizz !! Tell ya mates to end the teary about it as well.

ANA Hater;273757 said:
I'm still here UM (alias 14). Just reading the absolute dribble about the two piece farce. For it to have lasted 13 overs or so it says two things:

ESBCC - Brainless wankers, forget the Chiz mate, get the hand off it and stop producing Jizz !! Tell ya mates to end the teary about it as well.

Settle down Jules. It's not that easy for the batsmen to tell. As was mentioned earlier, it wasn't moving any more than usuall and last time i checked the batsmen never hold the ball up close. Let's not forget it was the batsmen that made the discovery. Hardly brainless. I reckon the first option is probably the correct answer. No one's really tearing about it either. We're just giving it to ANA cos it's good fun. There was certainly no one complaining about it at the club on Saturday. It gives us a chance to re-start.

And there's nothing wrong with producing a bit of jizz!

there are obviously a few ppl from other clubs making up alias's and posing as east sandy players. the players know that despite scoring 298 last week ana have a good batting line up and scored 330 last game so we know we still have a game on our hands. we wouldnt b posting things that suggest disrespect towards the opposition

yeah right fff u lot are so polite and respectful.. im sure u are not counting ur chickens but u have been known to give a bit of shlt before
and brett in reply to an earlier post u made about coles from ur ex club being lightning quick i must disagree. coles is an expensive fast bowler who comes and cleans up the tail to make his figures look good. i know u will say he took 5 on the w/e but his wickets are never of great value to the team and always concedes a load of runs. ant reid has got much more pace than him aswell and could name a few others in front of him in that regard. coles - an average fast bowler and an even more average bloke

cmca nerd;273951 said:
yeah right fff u lot are so polite and respectful.. im sure u are not counting ur chickens but u have been known to give a bit of shlt before
and brett in reply to an earlier post u made about coles from ur ex club being lightning quick i must disagree. coles is an expensive fast bowler who comes and cleans up the tail to make his figures look good. i know u will say he took 5 on the w/e but his wickets are never of great value to the team and always concedes a load of runs. ant reid has got much more pace than him aswell and could name a few others in front of him in that regard. coles - an average fast bowler and an even more average bloke

Never seen the bloke but have heard a few things about him from people in the area. The words total tosser, w@nka, and full on knob have been thrown around.

ANA Hater;273757 said:

Read the post again, you ignoramus. Marto asked where you'd gone. And cast as many aspersions as you like. I'll put my hand up to 1 alias from the outset that was put out to stud over a month ago when everyone jumped on board and got involved. I have, and will continue to use, only the one username.

There's a lot of tension in your posts, Waisberg. Not getting any at home? Perhaps you could treat yourself to a night at the hookers after taking Charlie's money off him at the cards table.....

cmca nerd;273951 said:

I think you forget as his former Captain i know more on him then you claim to, when ever we got early wickets last year it was because of him. Imparticular he ripped the heart out of the Union top order last year and made Pothitos look scared when he skittled him for O. He is only 21 and will get better and stronger and does leak some runs but we fixed that come season end with setting the right field.
Ant is sharp but does not move the ball, i can't remember when he last took 5 wickets James swings it away and cuts it in and i swear i have seen plenty of games with nervous batsman when he bowls.
Put your name to your post CMCA nerd so i can see who you are and what you offer when they play you next.
PS bring a change of knickers

Uncle Mick;273976 said:
Read the post again, you ignoramus. Marto asked where you'd gone. And cast as many aspersions as you like. I'll put my hand up to 1 alias from the outset that was put out to stud over a month ago when everyone jumped on board and got involved. I have, and will continue to use, only the one username.

There's a lot of tension in your posts, Waisberg. Not getting any at home? Perhaps you could treat yourself to a night at the hookers after taking Charlie's money off him at the cards table.....

Sorry mate, you're right it was Marto that asked. If it's Marto's name it just has to be him doesn't it, could't possibly be one of your many alias', no i believe you Mickey boy, you dont have any other alias' do you, no way Jose! I notice your getting pretty good at name calling as well as attempting to out people. I was Allan then i'm Jules, wonder who i'll be next week. You have no idea so i'm happy to let YOU cast as many aspersions as you like. In closing, well bowled on the weekend, 6/29 must have come out alright ?

There is absolutely no doubt at all that 11 ANA woolnough players knew what was going on before a ball was bowled. I'm sure it wasn't initially intentional but taking the let's see if we can get away with it approach smells of 'bringing the game into disrepute'. I don't see why Sugar has to answer all the q's though. Could be a ratings grabber fro Edition IV if he does.

Jimmy Coles has plenty to prove. If Brett's right, he should be playing for Victoria and pushing for test selection. I'd go with Ant as being the quickest around although Barney can let em rip when the ferels pump him up and if Billy has found a yard over winter, i'd say he could be the sharpest of the lot.

Brudar was a name I cast out knowing he'd bite. Your's is one passed on from your fellow clubman whom I'd trust enough to take his word. I'm going to stick with the Waisberg name until I'm convinced otherwise.
As for Marto, I'm 100% certain that he is responsible for the username "Marto" as the tone of his posts are similar to his and he assures me it's him. Keep living the dream of my aliases. I'll be the first to admit I've had numerous usernames on bigfooty, but I'm responsible for 2 on this and only "Uncle Mick" has been in use since about a month ago.
As for Saturday, they came out as well as one could ask given the conditions.
I believe Sugar is the one being asked the q's cos he's the only ANA person willing to put his name to his posts. It's not a personal thing, just merely a question for someone who'd be priviliged to more info than the rest of us being part of the ANA inner sanctum.
I was beginning to wonder how Barney was excluded from the topic of quicks. He's up there as one of the sharper bowlers going around. And you can throw Manders into the mix. The kid is already quite sharp at 16. Coles looks lively, but if Uniting reckon they sorted him out by last season's end, what was the excuse for his erratic and expensive bowling in Rd.11? Ant Reid has always been the quickest I've faced. I have no idea who Billy is to give an opinion.

Uncle Mick;274017 said:
Brudar was a name I cast out knowing he'd bite. Your's is one passed on from your fellow clubman whom I'd trust enough to take his word. I'm going to stick with the Waisberg name until I'm convinced otherwise.
As for Marto, I'm 100% certain that he is responsible for the username "Marto" as the tone of his posts are similar to his and he assures me it's him. Keep living the dream of my aliases. I'll be the first to admit I've had numerous usernames on bigfooty, but I'm responsible for 2 on this and only "Uncle Mick" has been in use since about a month ago.
As for Saturday, they came out as well as one could ask given the conditions.
I believe Sugar is the one being asked the q's cos he's the only ANA person willing to put his name to his posts. It's not a personal thing, just merely a question for someone who'd be priviliged to more info than the rest of us being part of the ANA inner sanctum.
I was beginning to wonder how Barney was excluded from the topic of quicks. He's up there as one of the sharper bowlers going around. And you can throw Manders into the mix. The kid is already quite sharp at 16. Coles looks lively, but if Uniting reckon they sorted him out by last season's end, what was the excuse for his erratic and expensive bowling in Rd.11? Ant Reid has always been the quickest I've faced. I have no idea who Billy is to give an opinion.

Billy (the Kid)

ANA Hater;274026 said:
Billy (the Kid)

Why Billy (the Kid)?

And i'd have to agree with Flahive. When Manders sends down his quicker delivery he is sharper than Barney i reckon. He keeps it in his back pocket as a bit of a surprise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back