Commitment thread

B

Bennycoff

Commitment thread

Post in here if you want to be part of the next season for fantasy cricket.

We will only run this if we have enough posting members.

Re: Commitment thread

I'm in, whats happening around here? I thought the forum was starting to pick up but its now its completely dead almost, I would have thought with the Ashes only 10 days away that Bigcricket would be flying

eddiesmith;113373 said:
I'm in, whats happening around here? I thought the forum was starting to pick up but its now its completely dead almost, I would have thought with the Ashes only 10 days away that Bigcricket would be flying

The rest of the site is getting along fine. There are more and more posters posting in the cricket related boards of the site which is very good to see.

Fantasy cricket has taken a back seat at the moment, which is fine. People must remember that this isn't a fantasy cricket site. This is a cricket site, fantasy cricket is just a part of this.

I am in for sure, and if any leadership positions are needing to be filled, am up for those as well.

Ljp86;113374 said:
The rest of the site is getting along fine. There are more and more posters posting in the cricket related boards of the site which is very good to see.

Fantasy cricket has taken a back seat at the moment, which is fine. People must remember that this isn't a fantasy cricket site. This is a cricket site, fantasy cricket is just a part of this.
Really? There seems to be about 2-3 active threads each day at most on any board and often over 4 days you will have about 2 comments in a match thread

I'm in !! Would really like to be captain of a team !

Back