Commitment thread

Re: Commitment thread

eddiesmith;113654 said:
Really? There seems to be about 2-3 active threads each day at most on any board and often over 4 days you will have about 2 comments in a match thread

Exaggerating again are we Ed?

If you haven't noticed, our Pakistan vs West Indies match thread has more replies than the one BigFooty.

Give the site some time to develop, it is only very early days at the moment. If only people on BigFooty would come over here to talk about their cricket.

Ljp86;113676 said:
Exaggerating again are we Ed?

If you haven't noticed, our Pakistan vs West Indies match thread has more replies than the one BigFooty.

Give the site some time to develop, it is only very early days at the moment. If only people on BigFooty would come over here to talk about their cricket.

Because i post there :p

Jerk;113697 said:
Because i post there :p

:p

Nah, this site is getting bigger in my opnion and there are more people joining. BigCricket is getting more and more members and posts each day.

That's 22 so far. Enough for two teams.

Is anyone else interested??

Good to see. I think we should try and get some other fellas across from the Ashes section of the site because their are a few new members in the Ashes section who may be interested.

Pretty disappointed Phil hasn't put his name here yet, and LSS.

Great to see a few new members though. Hope you stick around for the next season.

Squiz;114445 said:
Pretty disappointed Phil hasn't put his name here yet, and LSS.

LSS is only a part-time poster now, I'm confident he'll put his name down but he doesn't frequent this site as much anymore.

I don't think Phil will be back anytime soon.

Squiz;114445 said:
Great to see a few new members though. Hope you stick around for the next season.

It is. I hope more sign up. This is just the beginning of the Ashes surge.

I'm just about to start a new job so won't be posting each day, probably once or twice a week (no computer at home, I put in a bar instead). I'm still interested though.

Surely theres a few more.

We should start looking at some teams.

Back