Competition audit/discussion

How often do you visit the fantasy board?

• Total voters
Re: Competition audit/discussion

Kshitiz;381945 said:
I've tried in Vista Ultimate and CrickSim does indeed work.

If thats the case I must be doing something wrong. I will worry about it after xmas when I have more time.

The Wizz;381946 said:
If thats the case I must be doing something wrong. I will worry about it after xmas when I have more time.

When you can sit on here 23 hours a day.

I have Vista Ultimate and have tried Dosbox''

Good luck if you can get it to work

I use a notebook running XP SP2

Any other way ended up in disaster.

But I haven't dared Windows 7

mas cambios;382016 said:
Cricksim will work in Vista but only on the 32-bit version.
I think that is the answer we were looking for. I'm ashamed it didn't strike my mind before! :p

But of course. The 32-bit version supports 16-bit applications to an extent, but the 64-bit version does away with all 16-bit emulation. Cricksim is 16-bit I think.

Excuse me for interrupting.

But as some of you know, I have no life :p.

I have the time and the willingness to fulfill a more time using position, but this season was my first season being involved at all in fantasy, and then I was only involved in about 3 games. I would have to learn the ropes of course, but I will be a reliable source. I know a couple of people that worry about where I am after not posting for one day so I'm around for the long haul.

IIRC it was written on a ZX Spectrum.........8 bit :p

Boris;382090 said:
Excuse me for interrupting.

But as some of you know, I have no life :p.

I have the time and the willingness to fulfill a more time using position, but this season was my first season being involved at all in fantasy, and then I was only involved in about 3 games. I would have to learn the ropes of course, but I will be a reliable source. I know a couple of people that worry about where I am after not posting for one day so I'm around for the long haul.

You would be a great acquisition Boris.

Boris would be an awesome addition to the team. I think I have you on MSN, don't I? So I could give him a hand with learning the ropes.

Mousey;382191 said:
Boris would be an awesome addition to the team. I think I have you on MSN, don't I? So I could give him a hand with learning the ropes.

I do have MSN.

My work often finds me around or on my computer every day, sometimes for quite some hours so if I'm not on hand at any time, I will be very soon after.

Oh I see your MSN question now, didn't read it properly before.

I think I have you added. I'm not completely sure though. Will check.

I do have you added. Appear as 'Duckie' these days as that is my new nickname around the cricket field...

hahaha not for the obvious though.

Frodo27;380931 said:
Although autocratic management is successful, the perception is that management is team based.
That perception is orchestrated by the autocrat, in business anyhow.
I learned that many years ago in Japan.
Because there is a dominance of very young people here, it is doubtful if such ideology would prevail. This is despite the fact that we appear to be down to a limited number of posters who IMHO are representative of those who are interested in a fair game, rather than petty obstructionalism (add to usa dict.)
I must say that I'd rather not become an administrator of this competition, but if my peers determine that the competition will die otherwise, then I will deeply consider involvement.

bump

Let's get something started. Really make an effort into getting this right off the ground.

Back