Cricket Coaching Placement In Australia

eca 2009

Cricket Coaching Placement In Australia

I was wondering if anyone could please help me. I am at present a ECB Level Two Coach & ABSAT Fast Bowling Coaching. Iam based in North Wales, UK, playing club cricket for Northop 1st XI CC, who play in the North Wales Division One Cricket League.
I am planning to take my ECB Level Three badge in the next 12 months and thought it would be an excellent chance to do some coaching at a cricket club and some one 2 one private coaching in Australia. I will pay for my flight but would require payment for coaching and help with somewhere to stay during the season. Ideally I would be looking to come to Australia for the 2010 /2011 season. I know it sounds along way away but I know these things takes planing as I am also running a cricket academy in North Wales.

Regards
Glyn Owen

Re: Cricket Coaching Placement In Australia

Move to Northop Hall and play in a proper league. Liverpool district cricket competition is loads better then the welsh leagues.

Re: Cricket Coaching Placement In Australia

What sort of coaching in Australia, just the 1 on 1, what would you be looking at charging, would you take on a head coaches position at a club, assistant coach with private lessons on the side?

Get back to me and i could set something up maybe

Back