Cricket Helmet

Re: Cricket Helmet

never been a big fan of Albion stuff, just don't likrr it. Have a new grey nicholls helmet, smells nice and is light weight.

Yeah i agree with you, AUSSIE BOY, Albion is the way to go for me, and the guy in my team who always wants to borrow it! I find it fits more snuggly than other helmets and is quite cool (temperature). But as for the GN helmet, i mean don't get me wrong all my gear is GN, but if you ask me the helmets look really stupid

albion are the best helmets they feel good and are light weight
and thats coming from em and i hate helmets

I'm using an albion as well. Never had any problems with it so far, comfortable and fits snugly. Don't really care about the looks as long as it saves me a few brain cells if I get hit by a short one! :D
I do think the new-look helmets look a bit like the very first old school helmets in that they sit quite high up on your head. I guess if you're a short guy it'll make you look a bit more imposing when you walk out to the pitch! :D

I use a Slazenger helmet, i like it, nice design and its really comfortable. Just need some of them pink side guard things that Colly, Bell and Prior were using in Sri Lanka ;)

I like Albion but the older helmets, not the shiny round ones, I hate them. The Centurian or Classic Debut are good.

when it comes to helmets.... the look doesnt bother me.... i just like a helmet that is light, fits snug and lets plenty of air in.... and my opinion is that the albion range tend to b the ones to do this best..

Almost_Austwick said:
I'm pretty sure you can get them on ebay? If you like I can spray you a grill - what shade of pink? :p

Lol, i'd like a light-ish shade of pink please ;)

You can actually buy the helmets with the pink bits already on from Here . Just a shame they're not out yet :p.

Back