DVCA Barclay Reserve

Re: DVCA Barclay Reserve

Nawab of Pautadi;296350 said:
Thats something pretty special. Cow not wanting to get in with the bulls:p

Best beer in the valley at the bull pen. I tried it 15 times yesterday to make sure i wasn't wrong.

Your Out;297613 said:
Plenty v Lalor turned out to be a great game,
ended up in a draw.
I play for plenty
That's very harsh, I wouldn't have put it that way but ill put it this way I really dislike playing against them. They don't do their club any favours in the way they go about their cricket and the supporters, well we'll just leave it there shall we.

THE ICEMAN;297661 said:
That's very harsh, I wouldn't have put it that way but ill put it this way I really dislike playing against them. They don't do their club any favours in the way they go about their cricket and the supporters, well we'll just leave it there shall we.

whats wrong with the way we go about our cricket? i was not at the game but i could only gather that it would have been 1 player who tends to carry on a bit .

Your Out;297613 said:
ended up in a draw.
I play for plenty

so i take it you did not stay back to have a beer, i have heard a few stories from that game and i agree there was 1 bloke carrying on and had you stayed back for a beer you would have found that most blokes were embarassed about the situation.

Your Out;297613 said:
ended up in a draw.
I play for plenty

Whilst I would appreciate if you could calm down on the abuse, I am often infringing people as Mod, there would be other ways to say it. Any issues read the rules or pm me.

WOW just looked at the results, losing 5 for 6 to tie would have been amazing, I remember playing against Plenty in BR last year in an amazing tie, Curts hit a run (to chase down something like 280) and celebrated with all the fans then a few balls later skied one off me and as we walked off shaking hands I said to him, hope the scorers where right.....you guessed it, whilst I was in the bar haveing my second they added up the scorebooks and 1 book had us winning and the other had Plenty....as we both could not make the finals a draw was the only result....still makes me laugh.

One of the best games I played in actually, 2 massive tons, both great innings.

milo kerrigan;297733 said:
so i take it you did not stay back to have a beer, i have heard a few stories from that game and i agree there was 1 bloke carrying on and had you stayed back for a beer you would have found that most blokes were embarassed about the situation.
No prizes for guessing who that would be im tipping.

milo kerrigan;297728 said:
whats wrong with the way we go about our cricket? i was not at the game but i could only gather that it would have been 1 player who tends to carry on a bit .

Please don't pretend that Lalor have ever been or ever will be a reasonable bunch of people. They embarrass themselves every year in A and B grade with the way they carry on and if the committee there had some balls they would clean out some of the older blokes.

Kingofthevalley;298018 said:
Please don't pretend that Lalor have ever been or ever will be a reasonable bunch of people. They embarrass themselves every year in A and B grade with the way they carry on and if the committee there had some balls they would clean out some of the older blokes.

how do they embarrass themselves ? you have obviously have never spoke to any one down there . what club are you from?

pink_panthers;292718 said:
A team to watch out for this year is Bundoora. This team has shown some huge potential with a team of 4 experienced players and the rest of the team of some true young guns. Only the one slip up against an average team is the downfall on this impressive team.
Anthony White: Probably bundooras best player with the bat and ball. Big wicket taker and tends to win the match with off his own bat.
Paul Scott: Has massive potential if he knuckled down and pushed through the hard yards, also a run machine.
Ross Adams: Easily the best bowler in barclay reserve. Should take the most wickets in the comp.
Darren Pendlebury: A lot of expereince and would hold the team up if they were in trouble.
Roy Dyson: Solid opening batsman, excellent on the field
Steve Montaldo: Solid batsman, opening batsman in the Under 21s
Ben Russel: Great keeper and very handy batsman down the order. One of the best wicket keeper - batsman in the comp
Brodie Odermatt: Huge potential with the ball and is very handy in slips
Simon Baring: Huge potential with the bat. Also a sneaky wicket taker
Ash Barker: Good opening bowler and can hold his bat if need be.
Sorry if i have missed out on anyone.
If anyone disagrees with this please share your views. I doubt it though

nothing of worth to say

milo kerrigan;297733 said:

I stayed and had a beer with the lalor boys and a few of them were good enough to actually have a chat over a beer, however the guy who i would describe as the worst bloke i have ever played cricket against was to much of an arrogant pig to get of his chair to even talk to us.

He made a fool of himself and next time he plays Plenty he can sure bet we wont be letting him forget about his disgracful behaivour on saturday.

PremiersAgain;298400 said:
I stayed and had a beer with the lalor boys and a few of them were good enough to actually have a chat over a beer, however the guy who i would describe as the worst bloke i have ever played cricket against was to much of an arrogant pig to get of his chair to even talk to us.

He made a fool of himself and next time he plays Plenty he can sure bet we wont be letting him forget about his disgracful behaivour on saturday.

and rightfully so, the club and i do not condone disgraceful behavior on the field and especially if i heard correct to a 14 year old kid, so in my mind he deserves what ever you and the boys decide to dish out to him.

What exactly did this bloke do?????????? No point beating around the bush may as well name the bloke sounds like he deserves it.

No Good at cricket;298320 said:

No good at Cricket,

If you think that Bundoora talk shit on this forum then I suggest you go back to one of the Money forums and get comfortable, its going to be a while until you have a vested interest in Barclay.

Bye Bye!:D

Can you let me know where I rank on that scale?

100% BULL;298885 said:
Can you let me know where I rank on that scale?

In fairness there was a post last week outlining how brilliant and unveatable the Bundoora 2nd XI are, and they got smashed by Lower Eltham on the weekend who are a middle of the road team. So it is a fair comment to say that some of the Bundoora posts are absolute shite....

Kingofthevalley;299238 said:
In fairness there was a post last week outlining how brilliant and unveatable the Bundoora 2nd XI are, and they got smashed by Lower Eltham on the weekend who are a middle of the road team. So it is a fair comment to say that some of the Bundoora posts are absolute shite....

goes with alot of clubs on this site, bundoora not being the worst of it either.

Back