DVCA Barclay Shield 2020/21

Looking forward to seeing how the new recruits go this year. Not a lot of a chance to train with their new teammates.
Banyule looking to be another surprise packet?

for mine I think the Rosanna boys will struggle.
No home ground could have an impact.
Think the shooters will be Macleod & Riverside

Epping
Riverside
Diamond Creek
Heidelberg

N Gardner comp medal, Epping premiers, NEW relegated.

Tough comp to pick this one, going off what i've heard around the traps which is sweet f all, plenty might struggle on the batting side of things, Lower Eltham will most likely slide with a few outs and NEW will also struggle with their star lankan out of the picture. Who knows though, one dayers are anyone's game but i think they suit Epping the most, so much firepower with the bat they get going with the stick it's going to be hard to catch them.

Haven't heard a great deal but I'll have a ping:
Epping
Diamond Creek
Riverside
Banyule

Premier: Epping
Relegated: NEW
Medal: Henkel

Epping
Riverside
Creek
Hberg
-------------
Plenty
Mac
Rosanna
LE
NEW
Banyule

Salm comp medal
Premier flip of the coin between any of the top 3 imo.

Amazing results from Round 1.

Diamo and Heidelberg with very narrow wins.

Predictably NEW beating a delpleted Plenty.

Rosanna doing a job on neighbours, Macleod.

With the big upset being Banyule comfortably accounting for the flag favourites.

Big 2nd Round coming up.
At Epping as well! It's a tough place to go and play at, if there is any sort of home ground advantage in the DVCA I reckon it's at Epping.
Occa like a fine wine

At Epping as well! It's a tough place to go and play at, if there is any sort of home ground advantage in the DVCA I reckon it's at Epping.
Occa like a fine wine

Agree i find its the toughest environment dont know why. Also its round 1 i wouldnt read anything into these results...

If the first rounds action is anything to be based off, we are in for a thumping good season.
13 more weeks of this.
One day cricket, anything can happen

Back