DVCA BARCLAY SHIELD 2021/22

Do we read much into Heidelberg’s win against Riverside?? No Salm or Morgan?? However it reads on paper that it was pretty convincing. NEW vs Diamo game going to be massive this week

Why was Mac v serch game a draw? Mac only batted the 13 overs.
A Macleod fielder fell awkwardly attempting a catch and was knocked out around 35th over of Reccc innings. An Ambulance was called due to a potential neck injury and as a result a fair junk if time was lost due to the wait.

Umpires took off overs for time lost which meant Research batted their final 10 and Macleod had 13 overs to chase. And might I add, gave it a sensational effort!

A Macleod fielder fell awkwardly attempting a catch and was knocked out around 35th over of Reccc innings. An Ambulance was called due to a potential neck injury and as a result a fair junk if time was lost due to the wait.

Umpires took off overs for time lost which meant Research batted their final 10 and Macleod had 13 overs to chase. And might I add, gave it a sensational effort!
I hear the game only went til 5:30pm is that right?
Hardly fair in my book. Surely some common sense applies and you play til at least 6. Could be the difference between Mac playing finals/ you blokes being relegated. Just think it needs to be fair.

Do we read much into Heidelberg’s win against Riverside?? No Salm or Morgan?? However it reads on paper that it was pretty convincing. NEW vs Diamo game going to be massive this week
Heidelberg now riding a massive wave of momentum and will be tough to beat. Still think Epping are probably the strongest side on paper and Riverside will be a totally different side once Salm returns. North Eltham have come from the clouds, and would be an awkward matchup in a potential sudden death final. I sense Macleod and Diamond Creek are holding on for dear life at this point. Going to be a fascinating last month of local cricket.

Last edited:
Back