DVCA Best Bat/Bowler you have seen?

Missed the following people

Bowlers: Phil Money, Josh Nixon, Stan Apastola,

Batsmen : Simon Salpigtitis, Brad Powell, Anthony Key,
Cmon mate,Simon salpigtitis,cal still as bats and glen turner and Stuey Biddle as bowlers! It's like mike Sheehan putting dean Wallace or David honeybun in his top 50. Surely chopper Ried from mernda gets a mention with years of taking 50+ wickets or even Connelly from plenty who has destroyed many attacks.

Luke Petersen batsmen
Bill van driel one of the best line and length bowlers I have faced. Anyone here wanna back me up on this? Some good cricketers at mill park.

Is the general contempt at my post directed at the choice of my players or the club they come from. Have to say one of the requirements mentioned earlier was they didnt necessarily have to have played at the top level (barclay shield) but good cricketers whose work week in week out goes unnoticed.

I'll just go with what I've consistently seen. Shannon Malone when he's on, nothing better to watch. Made 150 at Lower Plenty one day off 80 balls. Glen Turner has all the shots and has been consistent over 10+years ave mid 40's in Barclay Shield. Best bowler, without a doubt was Adam McGinty. Could have taken twice as many wickets if batsmen were good enough to get near it.

Is the general contempt at my post directed at the choice of my players or the club they come from. Have to say one of the requirements mentioned earlier was they didnt necessarily have to have played at the top level (barclay shield) but good cricketers whose work week in week out goes unnoticed.

I don't play at the top level and my handy medium pacers go unnoticed by the captain every week.

Cmon mate,Simon salpigtitis,cal still as bats and glen turner and Stuey Biddle as bowlers! It's like mike Sheehan putting dean Wallace or David honeybun in his top 50. Surely chopper Ried from mernda gets a mention with years of taking 50+ wickets or even Connelly from plenty who has destroyed many attacks.
Agree with you old school chopper not noticed as much because he didn't play Barclay and Connelly the only bloke I can remember to Score A double ton and 800+ in a season.

Back