DVCA - C grade and below

Re: DVCA - C grade and below

NEWCC (L);330820 said:
I must say Groom looked really comfortable batting against our 1's yesterday.
I think he made 30 odd?
Especially against the superior bowling attack of NE that's a decent effort

supier bowling attack??
is NEW ones playing final?

100% BULL;330644 said:
Wrong again. I think your spot in the side might be looking shakey with a few of the A grade boys to drop back to BR.

we'll have to wait and see big boy. but must be bitterly disapointing with both your 1's and 2's just falling short. a year that promised so much has turned to shit hasnt it? oh well there is still c grade i suppose.

Lower eltham(4) and Bundoora(1) playing in the semi final this week in E grade after playing last round and with bundoora getting over the line i say the opening bowlers will be to strong for Lower Eltham with R.Hoseason and M.Taplin having them in all sorts last game and think they will be to strong for them and with Bundooras batting they can bat down to 11

mid_on;330860 said:
Lower eltham(4) and Bundoora(1) playing in the semi final this week in E grade after playing last round and with bundoora getting over the line i say the opening bowlers will be to strong for Lower Eltham with R.Hoseason and M.Taplin having them in all sorts last game and think they will be to strong for them and with Bundooras batting they can bat down to 11

R.Hoeseason is a very smart bowler who puts it in the right areas. Even though he does bowl with a cricket ball it may seem like he bowls with a ''swing king'' because this kid can swing it a mile.
M.Taplin has been consistent all year and both him and robbie could have been pushing for c grade finals if our b grade made the finals. Mitch is hard to face with his ''mitch johnson like action'' and his pace will bamboozle the opposition in the finals.

PremiersAgain;330846 said:
we'll have to wait and see big boy. but must be bitterly disapointing with both your 1's and 2's just falling short. a year that promised so much has turned to shit hasnt it? oh well there is still c grade i suppose.

turned to shit???
a grade had a dissapointed year showing good signs occasionally.
b grade missed out by percentage in the finals
c grade and below are all going to play finals and are all strong premiership contentions.
16 1s and 16 2s playing finals and also are in a good spot to have a crack at the flag.

strong juniors coming through playing good senior cricket and all love to club and want to stay at the club to help a and b grade play finals next year.

wouldnt exactly say it has turned to shit!
and i definately would say it in the c grade and below forum when every single one of our team in c grade and below are going to play finals

PremiersAgain;330846 said:

Not really, both finished strongly and didnt miss by much. Unlike some clubs, Bundoora is on the way up and we have plenty of good years ahead of us. Best you get to training early this week:D

HOWZAAT;330814 said:
yeh your not wrong.
luckily im playing finals aswell.
i personally rate you higher the groom anyway.

yeah i agree, andrews looked lot better than groom on saturday.

mid wicket;331174 said:

i agree so much. ill be at the game this week. what do u think that nathan will make/bowl.

ILY SHANNON

The fixtures being put up on mycricket for finals are incorrect, because at this present time there is no scheduled final for Redleap.

The foreseeable change would be that F Grade Mill Park vs Lower Plenty will be moved from Findon to Redleap, then G Grade Mill Park vs Diamond Creek will be moved to Findon.

All superfurlous though, as the original fixture for G Grade is just across the road at W.A Smith Reserve.

Can anyone tell me why our 3rds are playing a home final at Susan Street, whilst our 4ths are doing the same at Central Park.

Hoggy;331807 said:
Can anyone tell me why our 3rds are playing a home final at Susan Street, whilst our 4ths are doing the same at Central Park.

I wouldnt take anything official until after the Senior Delegates Meeting on Wednesday Night Hoggy,

mid wicket;331174 said:

i felt really good on saturday.

but i didnt come in til the 30th over, all the shine was off the ball and i didnt have to face darcey or benny.
Thats why Groom leading the comp for runs is such a good effort. week in week out coming out to open facing the new ball.

NA*MP;331949 said:
i felt really good on saturday.

but i didnt come in til the 30th over, all the shine was off the ball and i didnt have to face darcey or benny.
Thats why Groom leading the comp for runs is such a good effort. week in week out coming out to open facing the new ball.

true

Hoggy;331807 said:

I would be looking at players in your 3rds Hoggy, wasn't Susan st the ground they played most of their games at? Maybe a wish to play there was entered.

Back