Dvca - How Do We Make It Better?

Looking more and more likely that there will be no international players next season...

Also heard that if the season starts late this year (or after the Chrissy break), potentially only one-day games against each of the sides. Whether that be 40 overs, 50 overs or even 60 overs each (would have to start at 9:30am for that to happen)!!

Looking more and more likely that there will be no international players next season...

Also heard that if the season starts late this year (or after the Chrissy break), potentially only one-day games against each of the sides. Whether that be 40 overs, 50 overs or even 60 overs each (would have to start at 9:30am for that to happen)!!
[/QUOTE

do you think players would have much interest in a one day season? I know it’s hard to structure anything at the moment and we will have make best with whatever when have but a one day season for me would feel a bit micky mouse

I reckon everyone will be willing to concede that it could potentially be a year like no other, and just be happy to be playing games. If anything, if they are solely one dayers, more players might come back to play that didn't previously because of the "2 day factor".. then it's up to the clubs to make an enviroment where they'll want to stay and play.

So with voting on possible new clubs having started. Does anyone else think the process in place is dodgy/ corrupt? Just the feeling we have at my club as the only person to see the votes is our president who could just make up whatever he wants after clubs vote. I for one wonder how honest he will be, I don’t have much faith

So with voting on possible new clubs having started. Does anyone else think the process in place is dodgy/ corrupt? Just the feeling we have at my club as the only person to see the votes is our president who could just make up whatever he wants after clubs vote. I for one wonder how honest he will be, I don’t have much faith
That probably says more about the state of your committee than it does the process to be honest. The question was posted in my clubs group mail thread, everyone saw everyone's votes. Quite simple.

Sorry just to clarify by our president I mean the president of our comp not my club
I think it's pretty short-sighted to have that view. It's not the president sitting in an office, doctoring all slips to suit what he wants. To think a major decision like to bring in a new club would be just made by the president is quite ridiculous. The whole DVCA committee would view the votes.

I think it's pretty short-sighted to have that view. It's not the president sitting in an office, doctoring all slips to suit what he wants. To think a major decision like to bring in a new club would be just made by the president is quite ridiculous. The whole DVCA committee would view the votes.
How sure about that are you?
How well do you know the president?
are you aware of the potential new deal with kookaburra that rosebank could bring accoss with them are you?
Doesn’t pay to always be a sheep buddy

1. Haha no worries
2. Let’s just say he has a reputation he deserves
3. If rosebank get in and there’s a new deal with the association and kookaburra don’t be surprised
4. Might not be the kremlin but if you don’t think the way this is all being handled is strange your quite naive. I might be wrong but I don’t think I am make your own mind up tiger

How many votes do they need? More than 50% ???

Back