DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

diamond in da creek;293038 said:
rain rain dam rain!!!
we bolwed really tight for those first few overs.. wood of ran right through them i rekon..
thomo will be lookin for a dcent score next week.. reid will be easy to score off.. he puts it in that good area to slog every ball!!!
good luck boys im speakin for every1 on here wen i say.. please knock newcc off!!

do you even know what ur talkin bout? reid is a gun
bowen, stapels and co will put you in your creek
we are still looking at outright vs thommo

Got Lost Wandering;293041 said:
do you even know what ur talkin bout? reid is a gun
bowen, stapels and co will put you in your creek
we are still looking at outright vs thommo

REID is Da fReak Of NoRF ELfAM!
We rElly On Diss KIddD 2 t@k3 oUr WIk3tz
bOWman cANt Bat FoR sH!tnIzzlE
hE iS a SLoggA@!

The teams that lost to Thomastown are very poor.
We rolled them for 56 and were looking good for the outright, before the umpires called it off.
Watching there team behaviour was quite interesting and was simply laughable how they treated each other.

Better watch out next week Thomastown, NEW are looking good.

Thoughts on who will perform this coming one dayer ????

No Good at cricket;293045 said:
We rolled them for 56 and were looking good for the outright, before the umpires called it off.
Watching there team behaviour was quite interesting and was simply laughable how they treated each other.

who wont perform for new? cisek and reid will be hard to get away like normal

No Good at cricket;293045 said:

jack reid will defently not perform in the one dayer..
i rekon one to look out for will be simon baring hes comin along nicely!
also dan cockin has it form of late.. will rip thru the churchys!

Got Lost Wandering;293046 said:
who wont perform for new? cisek and reid will be hard to get away like normal

Good point, hopefully Nick Vlastuin can get his ankle better, sprained it or something at Knights training. He is a very big hitter and could have some fun in those late overs.
Forster is due for some runs (1, 30, 14, 0)
Duckworth in very handy form hopefully can keep it for finals time (Uf we are there)

Watching Reid and Cisek bowling today was only half the fun, a very under-rated bowler goes by the name of Drew El Moussali, when he is bowling well he will get almost any body out. Swings and Seams and all that sort of stuff.

No Good at cricket;293051 said:
Good point, hopefully Nick Vlastuin can get his ankle better, sprained it or something at Knights training. He is a very big hitter and could have some fun in those late overs.
Forster is due for some runs (1, 30, 14, 0)
Duckworth in very handy form hopefully can keep it for finals time (Uf we are there)

Watching Reid and Cisek bowling today was only half the fun, a very under-rated bowler goes by the name of Drew El Moussali, when he is bowling well he will get almost any body out. Swings and Seams and all that sort of stuff.

good to see someone is a fan of my bowlin ;)

fmr_13;292905 said:
well , overrated to you but there are obviously people who think i can play a tad. i keep searching for your name in a dowling side and i cant seem to find it. are you play for the outer east eagles or mallee murray bulls something unknown to all ?

for all the shit that gets talked about your ability in here, i struggle to see it. yeh good at patting the ball back down the wicket but besides that i see nothing else.
you are a one dimensional cricketer and in the modern game you cannot survive unless you are dominant in that specific field. dominant you are not.

and i want to say sorry in advance about the fact i play for a good cricket club mate, where the opportunity to score runs and take wickets is shared amongst all members of our team.
unlike the club where you play at which the supposed elite batsman yourself and simon can bat forever and a day and score as many runs as you like.

i just glanced through your sides stats, and not one time this year has a batsman been retired.
whilst diamond creek retires batsman almost every week.

call me overrated all you like, but people with a lot more cricketing knowledge than you or i seem to think otherwise.

a century at the age of 14 is a good accomplishment to start with, riley is a great cricketer even if he isnt up to the oh so great ferguson ryders level.

Leg Before;292916 said:
you obviously play under him and there is a bit of bias involved in your comment :rolleyes:.

Dyson might be a good captain but you shouldn't knock other good captains like hasset, cisek, johnson or gilbert.

he obviously plays under him, therefore knowing how he captains mate.

fmr_13;292905 said:
well , overrated to you but there are obviously people who think i can play a tad. i keep searching for your name in a dowling side and i cant seem to find it. are you play for the outer east eagles or mallee murray bulls something unknown to all ?

for all the shit that gets talked about your ability in here, i struggle to see it. yeh good at patting the ball back down the wicket but besides that i see nothing else.
you are a one dimensional cricketer and in the modern game you cannot survive unless you are dominant in that specific field. dominant you are not.

and i want to say sorry in advance about the fact i play for a good cricket club mate, where the opportunity to score runs and take wickets is shared amongst all members of our team.
unlike the club where you play at which the supposed elite batsman yourself and simon can bat forever and a day and score as many runs as you like.

i just glanced through your sides stats, and not one time this year has a batsman been retired.
whilst diamond creek retires batsman almost every week.

call me overrated all you like, but people with a lot more cricketing knowledge than you or i seem to think otherwise.

im not going to argue and call myself a freak because im not like you and going to talk myself up mostly because i have no reason to.

this year out of 12 players we have had 4 people to make a 50 and 2 people to make a 40 so thats 6 batters that have had atleast on decent hit. every single batter has batted atleast twice and we are still sitting in a good spot to make finals.

im pritty sure every one in our team would understand if me and simon 'bat all day' because we are all doing our best to win and thats what i thinks under 16 1s is about, if any one dis agreed they would be more than happy to go play with the 2s.

NEWCC (L);291583 said:
He plays for Eltham.
And no, he's not a good as you are your highness, so go ahead and bag him out when ready

dont be like that mate i didnt know who he was i keep hearing his name but does he bat or bowl

HOWZAAT;293073 said:
im not going to argue and call myself a freak because im not like you and going to talk myself up mostly because i have no reason to.

this year out of 12 players we have had 4 people to make a 50 and 2 people to make a 40 so thats 6 batters that have had atleast on decent hit. every single batter has batted atleast twice and we are still sitting in a good spot to make finals.

im pritty sure every one in our team would understand if me and simon 'bat all day' because we are all doing our best to win and thats what i thinks under 16 1s is about, if any one dis agreed they would be more than happy to go play with the 2s.

rotating was a good idea in under 12s, but at the level of under 16 1s, were all prepared to do what is needed for the best of the team.

the valley of excitment;293079 said:
does anyone no much about the under 12's potential stars coming through? langford and el moussalli are two names to watch out for in the future

in my little brothers team on a friday night is sam brennan, the kid can bowl bat and field he is going to be a great cricketer.

Im sure most teams had a start in juniors today some good some far from good.

virtually a 20twenty this week boys do you think any upsets to occur due to a more agrressive format

which teams to benifit
which teams to lose

what are your thoughts

coverdrive18;293086 said:
Im sure most teams had a start in juniors today some good some far from good.

virtually a 20twenty this week boys do you think any upsets to occur due to a more agrressive format

which teams to benifit
which teams to lose

what are your thoughts

was the thomastown story i heard true? all out for 56? if so then definetly no upset there, wanderers bowlers even that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back