DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

what everyones tips on the teams team playing in the granny this year, i know its early but just want to start a good topic.

mine is Bundoora V Plenty

Bundoora to chase down 250 plus with Baring hitting another ton.

i dream for that day haha.

HOWZAAT;293253 said:
what everyones tips on the teams team playing in the granny this year, i know its early but just want to start a good topic.

A couple of things wrong with that is
1) NEW instead of Bundoora
2) Forster to hit the ton (LOL)
3) NEW to get up

No Good at cricket;293256 said:
A couple of things wrong with that is
1) NEW instead of Bundoora
2) Forster to hit the ton (LOL)
3) NEW to get up
Dylan forster is a bloke who used to play for Plenty.
As a very concerned Wanderer i'm not sure if we should allow the "run machine" into our walls anymore.

NEWCC (L);293259 said:
As a very concerned Wanderer i'm not sure if we should allow the "run machine" into our walls anymore.

you new boys love big cricket dont you...

NEWCC (L);293259 said:

Your spot on Ryan, I do believe we beat the likes of Damiani, Smith, Lambert, Allen, etc team in the U12's Grand Final ?????????

But then helped NEW win it's first eva U14 1's grand final beating BUNDOORA !!!!!!!!!
Rhys D'WHo ??????

No Good at cricket;293269 said:
Your spot on Ryan, I do believe we beat the likes of Damiani, Smith, Lambert, Allen, etc team in the U12's Grand Final ?????????

But then helped NEW win it's first eva U14 1's grand final beating BUNDOORA !!!!!!!!!
Rhys D'WHo ??????

yeh the most important thing that year is that diamond creek didnt win.

No Good at cricket;293269 said:

Rhys D'WHo ??????
Helped greatly thanks to my 4* at the end (snick through slips off D'Souza's bowling).
Lol henkel took 6fa that game.

HOWZAAT;293253 said:

haha, i can remember last year in the 16 2's. Your mob the premiers didn't even beat our 7th rate plenty team :p. They were our only two wins for the season as well:D. Too hard to predict grand final atm.

No Good at cricket;293196 said:
How do people come up with these top 10. Is it on stats or Reputation ?????
People hear stuff and just follow the crowd and agreeing with everything said even if it aint true.
My top 10 would be in no particular order.
1 Ben Abbatangelo
2 Mitch Johnson
3 Dan Cocking
4 James Nicholson
5 Tom Gilmore
6 Steven Mitchell
7 Lindsay Brophy-Hasset
8 Trent Williams
9 Michael Larcoom Cooper
10 Darcy Campbell

There are plenty of other blokes that are deserving of a spot in the top 10 but you can't fit them all in.

Thoughts ???

Good too see someone has included Lindsay Hasset in there, he is a fine bat and a handy leg spinner. Played ones for Riverside at the start of the year and now i believe is getting some scores in the 2's.

fmr_13;292803 said:
but isnt the north east side picked as the best players that the region has, therefore shouldnt the players in that side be the best the association has.
it kind of makes sense though that the only people putting up ben russell's name are bundoora cricketers.

my best DVCA XI:
1. Williams
2. Gilmore
3. Abbatangelo
4. Johnson
5. O'Leary
6. Myself
7. Storey
8. Larcom-Cooper
9. Cocking
10. Reid
11. Da. Campbell

surprise surprise, it is a lot like the falcons team.
:)

no juniors or senior games being played today.

haha i feel embarrassed for you mate..... for someone to be so full of themselves as to put themselves in the best XI. Really i pity you, how can you be so insecure to spend so much time on the computer talking about how great Ferguson Ryder is? grow up mate and just know how many people on this website disrespect and dislike you becasue you big note yourself..

modesty is a valauble thing to have. ;)

Leg Before;293305 said:
haha, i can remember last year in the 16 2's. Your mob the premiers didn't even beat our 7th rate plenty team :p. They were our only two wins for the season as well:D. Too hard to predict grand final atm.

haha last year we had 2 good bats and myself and if we didnt perform our team would definately struggle. this is what happened both times against plenty, so i suppose your right about predicted but just wanted to start a topic that know one has mentioned yet seem as we have talked about the best 10 players 45 times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back