DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

No Good at cricket;293283 said:
And made like 42 LOL i rememba those days, we were unstoppable

lucky you blokes, if we had of made it, you were no chanceeeee:cool: is "No Good at Cricket" dylan forster?? if u wanted it secret u probs shoudlnt have been saying ur stats.

trymebest;293308 said:
haha i feel embarrassed for you mate..... for someone to be so full of themselves as to put themselves in the best XI. Really i pity you, how can you be so insecure to spend so much time on the computer talking about how great Ferguson Ryder is? grow up mate and just know how many people on this website disrespect and dislike you becasue you big note yourself..

modesty is a valauble thing to have. ;)

spot on

why is everyone hating on fergie in here, jealousy can be a killer gentleman.
yeh he is a little self confident and believes he is a good cricketer. but he is a good cricketer..
year after year playing representative cricket, year after year contributing week in week out with bat and ball for his club.
i would have him in my best XI because he is in the best 11 cricketers in the competition and i totally agree with him selecting himself in the side.
isnt that how it works at your cricket clubs at the selection table. captains sit down and they select teams and they are in those teams. does that mean they are unmodest.. no.
the dowling selectors wouldnt have picked any kid in that side for any other reason besides their cricketing ability. so therefore dowling side = best dvca players.

No Good at cricket;293349 said:
The 16s captain is Jordan Cisek
The 1XI captain is Al Mann
The 2XI captain is BT

believe me ????

Who are you ???

thats not part of the deal lol, i enjoy fielding at deep third man though

the valley of excitment;293079 said:
does anyone no much about the under 12's potential stars coming through? langford and el moussalli are two names to watch out for in the future

mitch andrews,
9 yrs old playing 12s.
8 wickets and 87 runs this year.
he smacks me at backyard cricket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back