DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;293738 said:
hm bowlers is interesting.

who are the best 5 spinners and the best 5 pace bowlers?
because comparing spin to pace is like comparing apples and oranges. completely different. :D

Pace:
1. Reid
2. Gilbert
3. Campbell
4. Storey (When 100%)
5. Cocking

Spin (No Particular order):
Brophy-Hassett
Patrick
Phelan
Einsendel
Larcom Cooper

Sims from Macleod just misses out

bundybullz08;294025 said:
WWho do u reckon will make up the 2 DVCA u/16 sides(Beitzel n Mackay)?

Beitzel:
J Taylor
McInness
Mitchell (c)
Larcom Cooper (vc)
Forster
Brophy Hasset
Nicholson (wk)
Cocking
Anderson
Cisek
Cullen

Gaylor
Higgins

Mackay:
Kett (wk,c)
Karleick
Sandford
Richardson
Bowen
Miller
Taleb
Chesterton (vc)
Hayley
Dark
Bhagra
WHO KNOWS THE REST!

HOWZAAT;294058 said:
what are people thoughts of mitch mcaulley from whittlesea???

played in the tri-series game a couple of weeks ago, gave him the new ball wasnt to sure what to expect but the kid bowled amazing. little left armer thought he was going to be rubbish but he moved the ball a country mile into the right handers and picked up the first 3 wickets against a full strength hdca.
very impressive bowler. if he could pick up his pace a little he would be very very dangerous.

Smith_Is_Back;293628 said:
Josh Fitzsimmonds that is your name i think..you are the only bloke on here who has any idea who you are apart from the blokes in your side, no one cares about you or your mob..so stop starting new topics that you hope people mention your name in because you are no good at cricket so just shut up.

i think you just made the kid cry

Smith_Is_Back;293628 said:
Josh Fitzsimmonds that is your name i think..you are the only bloke on here who has any idea who you are apart from the blokes in your side, no one cares about you or your mob..so stop starting new topics that you hope people mention your name in because you are no good at cricket so just shut up.

Ouch. Someone give the poor kid a hug. :(

Under 14 Allen team here apretty good outfit playing at Eltham Central too.

Luke Carroll (Whittlesea)
Joshua Cook* (Lower Eltham)
Dean Crockett (Thomastown United)
Sam James (Macleod)
Leigh Judd (Epping)
Andrew Lamont (Eltham)
Jack McLaglan* (Bundoora)
Aaron Mills (Mill Park)
Lachlan Potter (Riverside)
Harley Smith (Diamond Creek)
Ned Taylor (Montmerency
Joel Trist (Panton Hill)
Joshua Turner (Research)

should do well in this comp

Mitch McAuleys dad Dave plays seniors at my club so Mitch has been to training a few times. He does move it and slants it across cuz he is a left armer but needs to grow the poor kid is tiny.

Do any of you DVCA people rate anything about the Cowboys side. We definately do not have the most talent going around and are very heavy reliant on a 4-5 players with the bat and with the ball.

It shits me how everyone gets on here and says this person bowls heat no this person does just because either ur there best mate or someone told you they do or they bowled you one bouncer. Ask the top players in ur comp like I guess Johnson Abbatangelo Phelan n Gilmore from what ive been reading and see if they think they are quick or not because I'm assuming those players would of played 1s in seniors and would be able to compare the pace of these ''quick'' juniors to the senior opening bowling who can bowl quick. I bet these players would say these junior bowlers arent quick as all.

Egg;294257 said:
Mitch McAuleys dad Dave plays seniors at my club so Mitch has been to training a few times. He does move it and slants it across cuz he is a left armer but needs to grow the poor kid is tiny.

Do any of you DVCA people rate anything about the Cowboys side. We definately do not have the most talent going around and are very heavy reliant on a 4-5 players with the bat and with the ball.

It shits me how everyone gets on here and says this person bowls heat no this person does just because either ur there best mate or someone told you they do or they bowled you one bouncer. Ask the top players in ur comp like I guess Johnson Abbatangelo Phelan n Gilmore from what ive been reading and see if they think they are quick or not because I'm assuming those players would of played 1s in seniors and would be able to compare the pace of these ''quick'' juniors to the senior opening bowling who can bowl quick. I bet these players would say these junior bowlers arent quick as all.

Yer ur not used to facin quick bowlers cos they aren't very fast down in D or G grade are they Goose ????????

NEWCC (L);293436 said:
Deane from Epping is probably one of the most underrated players in the comp. Made a ton and a 50 in seniors this year as well as another 50 in juniors. Goes under the radar if you ask me.

He made a ton and 50 in E-grade ?????
cheap runs batting at like 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back