DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

emu;293590 said:
ok yh fair enugh u did prove me wrong.. there is probly 10-15 in the 16s that u cud call good criketers

but one thing dylan forster is SHAAAAATTTTTTT

Goose when was the last time u made runs ????
or even played in a grade higher then C grade ??????

No Good at cricket;294266 said:
Yer ur not used to facin quick bowlers cos they aren't very fast down in D or G grade are they Goose ????????

Goose????
Dizz i no who egg is and he is no goose with the bat.
He plays A-Grade at his club and has been making more runs in A-Grade than in juniors
You assume alot dizz

Ok Children, message from the Moderator and BigCricket.

I will close this thread, I do not want to but some of the posts demand that I do.

To stop me you are all required to grow up!. There have been good topics here and general banter that is acceptable but the immature threats and bagging of peoples abilities is unacceptable on a public forum and needs to be stopped.

Prior to posting how about re-read what you are stating and remember that many senior players (including current coaches) and legends of the comp do actually read this and the will be judging you and your charactor on what you are willing to say here. Do not give them the idea that you are a childish idiot becouse of your posts on this forum.

Also opinions are just opinions and you need to respect that. If you believe one kid is better than another how about facts not random swear words and general dismissal.

There is no problem discussing players who they think aren't living up to expectations or are having a rough patch. However, you must keep the comments constructive and if possible try to help rather than belittle.

Any more petty sniping and abuse and I will be forced to give poeple holidays and close the thread.

Help me make the DVCA area on BC an area everyone wants to come to and promote our great comp.

If you have any questions please pm me, I am more than happy to answer questions.

Cheers

CC
Mod

Keep Wandering;294290 said:
Goose????
Dizz i no who egg is and he is no goose with the bat.
He plays A-Grade at his club and has been making more runs in A-Grade than in juniors
You assume alot dizz

So do u, i was talking to Emu (his nickname is goose) not Egg.
'Egg' has the same problem as me. Cant by a run in juniors, but makin a few more in seniors

U16 Beitzel
(turf)

Oscar Anderson
Manvir Bhagra
L.Brophy-Hassett
Jordan Cisek
Daniel Cocking
Shane Cullen
Dylan Forster
Jevon Kett*
Lachlan McInnes
Steven Mitchell
James Nicholson*
Jack Taylor
Mitchell Taylor

U16 Mackay+
(synthetic)

Adam Bowen
David Chesterton*
Luke Dark
Sean Gaylor
Rian Hayley
Michael Higgins
Dale Juchnevicus
M.Larcom-Cooper
Mitch McAuley
Bryce Miller
Luke Richardson
Cobie Rogers
Dayne Smith
Matthew Van Beal*

Thoughts on both teams?

haha lindsay and leg spin is a bad mix.
he should stick to nicking and nudging ;)
and its alright guys, linds is one of my good mates so i dont need your jargs about what im saying.

No Good at cricket;294312 said:
So do u, i was talking to Emu (his nickname is goose) not Egg.
'Egg' has the same problem as me. Cant by a run in juniors, but makin a few more in seniors

There's a difference between u and egg
Ur making 20 runs a game in A-Grade where he is making 50's a 60's.
If Egg makes a 50 in juniors it is like you making 10 in juniors

fmr_13;294549 said:
haha lindsay and leg spin is a bad mix.
he should stick to nicking and nudging ;)
and its alright guys, linds is one of my good mates so i dont need your jargs about what im saying.

haha id 100 percent agree with you there.
but his leg spinning has come on quite a bit..he did get me out, but then again that is no acievement whatsoever. old coops was very stiff again, should of been on of the first picked for the side in my opinion, but all up a good side and should do very well.
also rapt that trav hand is coaching it, one of the best blokes you'll meet.

share the passion;294571 said:
haha id 100 percent agree with you there.
but his leg spinning has come on quite a bit..he did get me out, but then again that is no acievement whatsoever. old coops was very stiff again, should of been on of the first picked for the side in my opinion, but all up a good side and should do very well.
also rapt that trav hand is coaching it, one of the best blokes you'll meet.

coops is as stiff as a ************ fueled penis when it comes to rep cricket. i still see him as the best spinner in the area, HDCA DVCA NMCA ABCA you name it!
i can see them picking a good side, then doing badly. like a lot of teams that come out of the region. but aye, we will see what we shall see.

p.s getting you out is becoming harder and harder jordy ;)

fmr_13;294576 said:
coops is as stiff as a ************ fueled penis when it comes to rep cricket. i still see him as the best spinner in the area, HDCA DVCA NMCA ABCA you name it!
i can see them picking a good side, then doing badly. like a lot of teams that come out of the region. but aye, we will see what we shall see.

p.s getting you out is becoming harder and harder jordy ;)

yeah definetly best spinner ive probaly faced, and his batting is very handy aswell..could probaly bat at 5 in that side. his down at northcote aswell these days so hopefully they give him a go and give him a few games after chrissy because he definetly deserves.

haha thanks mate..hopefully a score of some sort is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back