DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

breeno;269644 said:
I reckon a fair few of the JIKA boys not just stevie flynn would make a fool of you.

They don't have to. He's doing a good enough job of that himself just by posting...

Oh great. Just read that one M. Johnson from Plenty scored a ton yesterday in the juniors. We are NEVER going to hear the end of it. Ok 'the boy', you might as well begin blowin' smoke up his arse now...

LegB4;269766 said:
Oh great. Just read that one M. Johnson from Plenty scored a ton yesterday in the juniors. We are NEVER going to hear the end of it. Ok 'the boy', you might as well begin blowin' smoke up his arse now...

breeno;269777 said:

How many did you two muppets get on the weekend? What grade do you's play? Keep gobbing off to Mitchy, he keeps churning them out. Pathetic cricketers that get on here and have a go at him but never say anything when he is batting because you make yourselfs look like idiots because he wouldn't even know who you's are. Mitch will go onto bigger and better things, where as you's two will no doubt always be 'just' local players. Spastics.

LegB4;269766 said:

What do you Dvca boys have to retire on when batting in 14s and 16s?

hows that?;269793 said:
How many did you two muppets get on the weekend? What grade do you's play? Keep gobbing off to Mitchy, he keeps churning them out. Pathetic cricketers that get on here and have a go at him but never say anything when he is batting because you make yourselfs look like idiots because he wouldn't even know who you's are. Mitch will go onto bigger and better things, where as you's two will no doubt always be 'just' local players. Spastics.

Mitchy, Mitchy, Mitchy..... too much love in the Plenty air. Be careful of 'self inflicted' groin injuries at Plenty Reserve.... oh, that's why the grass is so green. :rolleyes:

hows that?;269793 said:

Uhh, what is your ******* problem, I think it's fantastic that he made a hundred, and being a junior I didn't play on the weekend. I also find it pretty offensive for you to call me a **************, think of a better insult, tosser.

I was saying great to the fact that "the boy" who has proved himself to be a fool, won't shutup about it now, (I didn't realise this but it was implied by the previous post, so I gathered whatever "The Boy" had to say wasn't worth listening to).

So before you think I am "gobbing off to Mitchy" actually look into the post before abusing a kid, get a life. I hope he goes onto bigger and better things, but don't just go abusing someone at the drop of a hate, especially when you don't have a clue who your abusing and why, get some brains mate.

As for this Mitch kid, good for him, I hope he goes a long way. As for you, I hope you can manufacture a brain cell.

breeno;269644 said:
I reckon a fair few of the JIKA boys not just stevie flynn would make a fool of you.

breeno;269765 said:
Lmao so true, he should really think before he posts.

breeno;269777 said:

Ok, dont act all innocent pal and play the "I find it offensive" card and pretend you didn't know what was going on, your having a lend of yourself thats what your doing. And just for the record, I dont even play at Plenty, I'm not associated with Plenty, so as for the groin injuries up at Plenty, well you would have to ask them. I am a mate of Mitch's and I help him with his cricket, that is all. I would be glad to give you some much needed counselling as well as help you to swing the willow which is also well overdue I presume.

Guys lets stop worrying if he made the hundred good on him lets talk some proper cricket now.
Big scores on the weekend.
L.Oleary and M. Johnson tonned up and T.Gilmore and D.Gaylor got some runs anybody see those inningses if so were they of a good standed.
Not really any shocks in the scores only yarrambat scoring 289 against a weeker Diamo team.

hows that?;269895 said:
Ok, dont act all innocent pal and play the "I find it offensive" card and pretend you didn't know what was going on, your having a lend of yourself thats what your doing. And just for the record, I dont even play at Plenty, I'm not associated with Plenty, so as for the groin injuries up at Plenty, well you would have to ask them. I am a mate of Mitch's and I help him with his cricket, that is all. I would be glad to give you some much needed counselling as well as help you to swing the willow which is also well overdue I presume.

You quoted me and then said something about groin injuries, which wasn't posted by me. And yes he should think before he posts, he was making an idiot of himself, now are you gonna continue your baseless, catty attack or are you going to congratulate the kid on making 100.

And BTW I'm not even associated with DVCA, thats why I didn't know what was going on, All I know is "The Boy" was being a goose. Baseless Catty Attack mate.

breeno;269989 said:
You quoted me and then said something about groin injuries, which wasn't posted by me. And yes he should think before he posts, he was making an idiot of himself, now are you gonna continue you baseless, catty attack or are you going to congratulate the kid on making 100.

And BTW I'm not even associated with DVCA, thats why I didn't know what was going on, All I know is "The Boy" was being a goose. Baseless Catty Attack mate.

lets get off this point and talk cricket
any gun young juniors coming up through your club.

I agree got a few.

We have a few up and comers, J.Hristovski, D.Morris, D.Young and J.Stojanovski are looking pretty good, what about yours?

got a few;269978 said:
Guys lets stop worrying if he made the hundred good on him lets talk some proper cricket now.
Big scores on the weekend.
L.Oleary and M. Johnson tonned up and T.Gilmore and D.Gaylor got some runs anybody see those inningses if so were they of a good standed.
Not really any shocks in the scores only yarrambat scoring 289 against a weeker Diamo team.

Yer fkn thomastown in the 14 1s blue have 5 diamond valley players in it only made 40 and still managed to win against a weaker Eltham who made 37

haha som funny cricket this week
nailbiters for this week

16 1s teal North Eltham W 8/182 vs Mill Prk @ Mill prk Lakes#2
16 1s blue Research 7/168 vs South Morang @Research Prk
14 1s teal Montmerency 9/150 vs Lower Eltham @Eltham Lower Park#1
14 1s blue Whittlesea 5/159 vs Riverside @Whatmough Prk

Cisek19;213743 said:
Any juniors coming up throught the Diamond Valley who you think will turn into stars?

Yes boys i have a few "stars in the making" coming up.
Especially this one boy: Lukas Avramov from Eltham, very decent right-handed no.3 batsmen and a star with the ball (medium pacer, can swing it a mile both ways) Mitchell Johnson move over! this boy will give you a run for your money!

Plus i hear a few legends of the game are coming out of retirement for a come-back; Liam Emery (an all rounderof the same skill as Shane Watson) who recently starred for Lower Eltham is returning for another year at Eltham! That makes them definite potential threats for premiership glory, with the addition of these two stars.
Liam Bedford a sharp quick bowler from plenty is returning after christmas, liam who we all know has been clocked at a gentle pace of 142km/h! Watch out batsmen...

I will inform you all of how these players go as the season commences.

Riverside Legend;270581 said:
Yes boys i have a few "stars in the making" coming up.
Especially this one boy: Lukas Avramov from Eltham, very decent right-handed no.3 batsmen and a star with the ball (medium pacer, can swing it a mile both ways) Mitchell Johnson move over! this boy will give you a run for your money!
Plus i hear a few legends of the game are coming out of retirement for a come-back; Liam Emery (an all rounderof the same skill as Shane Watson) who recently starred for Lower Eltham is returning for another year at Eltham! That makes them definite potential threats for premiership glory, with the addition of these two stars.
Liam Bedford a sharp quick bowler from plenty is returning after christmas, liam who we all know has been clocked at a gentle pace of 142km/h! Watch out batsmen...

I will inform you all of how these players go as the season commences.

I have highlighted some stuff here. First of all, Lukas and Liam...never heard of them in my life, so I highly doubt if they are any good, and when I mean any good I mean make runs at representative level (North East Falcons). Secondly, I think we all know that Mitch is probably the best batsmen at this age group in this competition along with other good bats as Tom Gilmore, Mark Phelan and Ben Abbatangelo. And thirdly, I highly doubt that little Liam has been clocked at 142 clicks. In fact, you are talking utter dribble because I have seen him bowl and he does not bowl 142 champ.

I see this is your first post, maybe you should make it your last. Points for effot though.

hows that?;270626 said:
I have highlighted some stuff here. First of all, Lukas and Liam...never heard of them in my life, so I highly doubt if they are any good, and when I mean any good I mean make runs at representative level (North East Falcons). Secondly, I think we all know that Mitch is probably the best batsmen at this age group in this competition along with other good bats as Tom Gilmore, Mark Phelan and Ben Abbatangelo. And thirdly, I highly doubt that little Liam has been clocked at 142 clicks. In fact, you are talking utter dribble because I have seen him bowl and he does not bowl 142 champ.

I see this is your first post, maybe you should make it your last. Points for effot though.

I reckon you do the odd bit of drooling whilst writing about little Mitch... :eek:

LegB4;270664 said:
I reckon you do the odd bit of drooling whilst writing about little Mitch... :eek:

Ok mate, I'm only involved with North East Falcons as a coach which the region rate him and Tom Gilmore the likely two to go on and play better cricket, no not just A grade but Premier Cricket, and also been through the Victorian Squads and they have already labelled him as one of the best bats in the state. Not the senior, but junior programs as in 17's and 19's Vic Squads, and they rate both him, Merrick Buchanan from Barwon and another fella from Southern Rangers the best 3 bats in the state for that age. So I would think if he is on there radar that he may just be the best bat in the comp, just maybe?? But what would I know, I'm being told by a bloke who hasn't stepped foot outside the DVCA. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

hows that?;270714 said:
Ok mate, I'm only involved with North East Falcons as a coach which the region rate him and Tom Gilmore the likely two to go on and play better cricket, no not just A grade but Premier Cricket, and also been through the Victorian Squads and they have already labelled him as one of the best bats in the state. Not the senior, but junior programs as in 17's and 19's Vic Squads, and they rate both him, Merrick Buchanan from Barwon and another fella from Southern Rangers the best 3 bats in the state for that age. So I would think if he is on there radar that he may just be the best bat in the comp, just maybe?? But what would I know, I'm being told by a bloke who hasn't stepped foot outside the DVCA. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

I think you to blokes need to get a grip.... This page is ment to be for the kids to talk cricket and have some fun.....Not for two fathers telling every one how good there sons are..At the end of the day time will judge these kids and how good they become..Lets take a deep breath and calm down and move on cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back