DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

hows that?;271202 said:
Riverside Legend (not something you would be proud of by the way), if you seriously think Mitch Johnson is no good then I will happily never reply to your posts again, no matter how much shit you give me because you obviously hold a grudge against him. Yes I havn't seen these two kids play, from the sounds of things they have slipped under the radar, but I'm sure there stats would speak for themselves and get them a chance to try out for these squads, which is the best of the best mate, so thats all I'm going on which I have been involved with as a coach for the last 2 years. The best juniors, from this region, that I have seen are Mitch and Tom as well as Darcy Campbell being the best technically correct bowler I have seen. Any kid can go out and smash a junior attack around mate, but its the kids with good techniques and the right mindset that will go on to be good premier first grade players. Both Mitch and Tom are very technically sound, I dont know about this Lukas kid so I cant comment, but Mitch and Tom will go on to be good district players, probably for Northcote I hope. As far as sounding cocky, I can assure you mate I am far from it and those that know me know that I am not, but when your being called a twelve year old of course your going to fire up and have a dip back and reel of what you've done and where you've got to. Sorry if it came across that way.

Sounds good. :)

.......................not holding my breath on that PM either.

rusty81;271255 said:
"Hows that?" stop promoting northcote cricket club, this is a dvca juniors forum. Also, your still on this dvca juniors forum even though you play senior cricket. How can you be so sure that mitch johnson is a superstar???? You state that you are involved in the coaching of the north east falcons side...will you be there selecting again this year? I think you know the answer

I am promoting Northcote Cricket Club in this forum because it is a good way for juniors to get to know about the club. I can be sure Mitch Johnson is a good player because one I have seen him play alot of cricket and two people of high credentials in cricketing circles rate him amongst the best. Last of all, I wont be selecting the North East Falcons this year, like I previously stated, I have done it for the last 2 years but wont be doing it this year as I am most likely going to be coaching the Under 18 squad next year.

Just quickly though to the muppet that said Northcote isn't a good club to go to, unsuccessful, doesnt have good coaches and all that, just have a look at the Premier 1st xi ladder, and also the Club Championship boys, I think you will find we are on the rise. Go Dragons

hows that?;271478 said:
I am promoting Northcote Cricket Club in this forum because it is a good way for juniors to get to know about the club. I can be sure Mitch Johnson is a good player because one I have seen him play alot of cricket and two people of high credentials in cricketing circles rate him amongst the best. Last of all, I wont be selecting the North East Falcons this year, like I previously stated, I have done it for the last 2 years but wont be doing it this year as I am most likely going to be coaching the Under 18 squad next year.

Just quickly though to the muppet that said Northcote isn't a good club to go to, unsuccessful, doesnt have good coaches and all that, just have a look at the Premier 1st xi ladder, and also the Club Championship boys, I think you will find we are on the rise. Go Dragons
Ye Go Norrthcote they are doing real well top of the table.
North eltham survived a nail biter against Mill Park, Riverside looked like they had a good bowling attack and plaenty thrashed Lower Plenty, Diamo and Bundoora are the other main contendetrs who battled it out in another close one. Had a mate who watched Riversid eplay he said they looked on the ball.

Northcote have suprised a few so far, most would have put them down the bottom this year but it looks like they've turned the corner - a real positive for DVCA cricket in general.

hows that?;271478 said:

"hows that?"....you are all about the dragons. havent heard you once promote the creek. the club you started at. Not even promoting the raiders in which you had to chase 'halftrackers down leg'.

rusty81;271732 said:
"hows that?"....you are all about the dragons. havent heard you once promote the creek. the club you started at. Not even promoting the raiders in which you had to chase 'halftrackers down leg'.

Hahaha, love your work you know who you are. I am all about the Dragons because that is who I play for. The Creek are probably the best run junior cricket club going around. In terms of Milo cricket, 12's, 14's and 16's success and the amount of kids they have playing. Very organised and a club that breeds good junior cricketers that go on to play higher levels of cricket. They seem to always be there abouts in Barclay Shield, however I feel that once they all retire (Milner, the Glynns, Waterson, Taylor) and possibly a few moving on to district cricket (Tassone, Rogneda, McLean) it could be some down times for my old mob unfortunately.

hows that?;271779 said:
Hahaha, love your work you know who you are. I am all about the Dragons because that is who I play for. The Creek are probably the best run junior cricket club going around. In terms of Milo cricket, 12's, 14's and 16's success and the amount of kids they have playing. Very organised and a club that breeds good junior cricketers that go on to play higher levels of cricket. They seem to always be there abouts in Barclay Shield, however I feel that once they all retire (Milner, the Glynns, Waterson, Taylor) and possibly a few moving on to district cricket (Tassone, Rogneda, McLean) it could be some down times for my old mob unfortunately.

Boys, every club in the d.v.c.a knows that Riverside's juniors are the best developed players going around. We have the best facilities, to help these young atheletes train. What has Diamond Creek produced... a struggling opener in Northcotes 1's?
P.S; Eltham is up against Diamond Creek this week, and star Lukas Avramov is set to make a large total, and will cause a lot of trouble with the new ball...

Riverside Legend;272730 said:
Boys, every club in the d.v.c.a knows that Riverside's juniors are the best developed players going around. We have the best facilities, to help these young atheletes train. What has Diamond Creek produced... a struggling opener in Northcotes 1's?
P.S; Eltham is up against Diamond Creek this week, and star Lukas Avramov is set to make a large total, and will cause a lot of trouble with the new ball...

Great point Riverside Ledgend who u r ?????????? Lets see hoe Hows that can travel this week needs some runs to stay in the eam you would think.

riverside are shit in juniors but

who is lukas avramov?

diamond creek produced hill, rogneda and that dud for northcote

' riverside legend' you sound as cocky as some of those wanderers blokes

got a few;272757 said:
Great point Riverside Ledgend who u r ?????????? Lets see hoe Hows that can travel this week needs some runs to stay in the eam you would think.

Hahaha, love your work Riverside Legend. But as for your comment about Riverside juniors developing the best juniors you are clearly taking the piss. Tell me someone from Riverside that is doing well at District level apart from Doyle? And I think you may find that Creek produced a bloke by the name of Michael Hill, can a play a tad the boy. As for me, the old Greg Chappel theory, hitting them well but just getting out at crucial times. Your right 'got a few', need some soon for my own confidence but Skip and Coach want me there to develop me, but if I keep making under 10 I think they will have no choice hahaha. See how we go tomorrow, I'll let you know Saturday night whether to look in the paper on Sunday or not. :)

hows that?;272827 said:
Hahaha, love your work Riverside Legend. But as for your comment about Riverside juniors developing the best juniors you are clearly taking the piss. Tell me someone from Riverside that is doing well at District level apart from Doyle? And I think you may find that Creek produced a bloke by the name of Michael Hill, can a play a tad the boy. As for me, the old Greg Chappel theory, hitting them well but just getting out at crucial times. Your right 'got a few', need some soon for my own confidence but Skip and Coach want me there to develop me, but if I keep making under 10 I think they will have no choice hahaha. See how we go tomorrow, I'll let you know Saturday night whether to look in the paper on Sunday or not. :)

I can doyle is dminating the attack but everyone forgets that Nick Austin played all his juniors at the siders and took 4 wickets

Alright, on too this weeks games:

16 1 Teal:

North Eltham vs Bundoora (NEW too strong)
Plenty vs Mill Park (Plenty easily)
Riverside vs Lower Plenty (Riverside should get over the line)
Thomastown vs Whittlesea (Toss of coin both duds)
Eltham vs Diamond Creek (Diamo will smash them)

Thoughts?

plenty_hater;272879 said:

16 1 Teal:

Thoughts?

north eltham no competition for bundoora...one of there openers didnt bowl and the other one got spanked?

Plenty easily of mill park as u said
mitch johnson in top form

lower plenty...good effort to bowl riverside out for 150
gedge for riverside looks alright, staples and smith for low good figures

who cares about whittlesea thomastown
whos mcauley?

diamo are just having a training session against eltham...use pumped up avramov and he got absaloutly spanked

plenty_hater;272879 said:

16 1 Teal:

Thoughts?

north eltham no competition for bundoora...one of there openers didnt bowl and the other one got spanked?

Plenty easily over mill park as u said

gedge for riverside looks alright, staples and smith for good figures

whos mcauley?

diamo are just having a training session against eltham...use pumped up avramov and he got absaloutly spanked

rusty81;273127 said:

Plenty easily of mill park as u said

gedge for riverside looks alright, staples and smith for low good figures

whos mcauley?

Just had a squiz at the results from last week to see if this kid is any good, I see he got a blob batting at 10 and got spanked being the 8th bowler to be used. Must be able to play the kid :rolleyes:. Where as my man Mitch Johnson rolled out another ton, Tom Gilmore, another one I said was one of the better juniors, got 39* in A grade, and Marc Phelan, the other one I said, got 102 in C grade. These 3 are the best bats in juniors in the DVCA, enough said.

hows that?;273151 said:
Just had a squiz at the results from last week to see if this kid is any good, I see he got a blob batting at 10 and got spanked being the 8th bowler to be used. Must be able to play the kid :rolleyes:. Where as my man Mitch Johnson rolled out another ton, Tom Gilmore, another one I said was one of the better juniors, got 39* in A grade, and Marc Phelan, the other one I said, got 102 in C grade. These 3 are the best bats in juniors in the DVCA, enough said.

Meanwhile 'How's That' made full use of a tub of vaseline and a box of tissues... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back