DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

can hit the ball!;273213 said:
any ideas for the ladder of the Under 16 1 Blue ladder?

Bundoora brings out the big score that will take a lot of getting but NEW will struggle with BU bowling.

Plenty will roll Mill Park

Riverside will need to bowl extremely well to protect a pretty ordinary score but with a good bowling attack it can be done.

Whittlesea will probably chase down thomastowns 125

Diamo have got it in the bag the star lukas avramov getting smashed hasnt proved anything yet

What do u guys think

hows that?;273151 said:
Just had a squiz at the results from last week to see if this kid is any good, I see he got a blob batting at 10 and got spanked being the 8th bowler to be used. Must be able to play the kid :rolleyes:. Where as my man Mitch Johnson rolled out another ton, Tom Gilmore, another one I said was one of the better juniors, got 39* in A grade, and Marc Phelan, the other one I said, got 102 in C grade. These 3 are the best bats in juniors in the DVCA, enough said.

dont u mean ur son...up the raiders

a young fella for south morang, on the weekend came in and batted well, at 5/40 tsonas came in and made 50 off about 40 balls batting really well
morang to get over panton hill this week

He is from riverside who didnt no that also talking about Riversides juniors not being good. a young kid made 90 against the best 14 attack LP cant remember his name though.

got a few;273605 said:
He is from riverside who didnt no that also talking about Riversides juniors not being good. a young kid made 90 against the best 14 attack LP cant remember his name though.

his name is lachlan potter hes ok i guess
easy as to get i beleive gets frustarated early if he isnt batting well and then throws his wicket away and i dont rekon lower plenty have that great attack
but anyway thats wat i think

How's that...still struggling mate, yet another score under 10.

You must be really struggling mate, i think its about time you went down to the 2's for some confidence.
Your in all sorts of trouble atm.

Smith_Is_Back;274281 said:
How's that...still struggling mate, yet another score under 10.

You must be really struggling mate, i think its about time you went down to the 2's for some confidence.
Your in all sorts of trouble atm.

Early season, slow, seaming wickets, hard to score and defineantly hardest to open up. However, both Jarrod and averaging 28 as an opening stand, and I have not conceeded my wicket early doors, so although I personally am not setting the world on fire, I am doing a job for the team.

Melbourne Uni this week, from all reports and absolute belta! The times I have played there the wicket has been great for batting, and plenty of runs made. So lets hope Smiffy that runs are just around the corner for me and its this week that I get some.

no worries sturg, point taken.

anyone know when the north east falcons team is getting selected??
gonna be a pretty decent team this year, got the 22 here for you not sure.

Ben Abbatangelo
Scott Becker
Darcy Campbell
Jordan Cisek
Daniel Cookson
Michael Denier
Daniel Gilbert
Tom Gilmore
Mitchell Hand
Matthew Jackson
Mitch Johnson
Michael Larcom-Cooper
Liam O'Leary
James Love
Mark Phelan
Justin Powick
Jack Reid
Ferguson Ryder
Michael Sanderson
Niall Smith
Trent Williams
Leigh Weeks

Thoughts on the final team? 13 players selected.

hows that?;274292 said:
Early season, slow, seaming wickets, hard to score and defineantly hardest to open up. However, both Jarrod and averaging 28 as an opening stand, and I have not conceeded my wicket early doors, so although I personally am not setting the world on fire, I am doing a job for the team.

Melbourne Uni this week, from all reports and absolute belta! The times I have played there the wicket has been great for batting, and plenty of runs made. So lets hope Smiffy that runs are just around the corner for me and its this week that I get some.

how did jarrod bat? awesome bloke coached me in the cowboys how is he and how has he been batting?????????

Andrew Strauss;274929 said:
All you diamond Valley kids are all upy ourselves arrogant little turds!

Seriously Straussy you make a couple of test hundreds and you think you're so high and mighty...shouldn't you be worrying about the ashes or something? p.iss off back to the test forum and stir up someone there instead of worrying about us

THE Allrounder!;274878 said:
how did jarrod bat? awesome bloke coached me in the cowboys how is he and how has he been batting?????????
he has been in red hot form with the bat and I think he is captaining the team this weekend.

MANCHILD;273163 said:
does anyone know if that rheece lewis kid is any good?????

He's ok against the crappy bowlers. I've coached
some kids who played against him in the finals last season. Don't like pressure.

Teapicker;275286 said:
He's ok against the crappy bowlers. I've coached
some kids who played against him in the finals last season. Don't like pressure.

Some wins this week
Bundoora's bowling to good in the end heaps of runs on the board.

Plenty to good Smith 6 fa fair effort Mill Park efforts for youngsters ANdrews and Groom

Riversides bowling was top. Lower Plenty out for 44, minumum extras aswell, need to make some runs now.

the who cares match was Whittlesea easy.

Diamo embarrasing Elthm Avramov stared again what a champion (HA)
What are ya thourghts for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back