DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

storey and oleary both very different players, but just as good as each other, couldnt pick one, but i would just take denier over mitchell, just

Boys,
tragedy strikes the DVCA as Ryan McLaughlin (that kid i was telling you about before who bowls left arm dirt balls), has to leave the E-grade NEWCC/Bundoora match early, at 3pm. his band has a recording session in the city at the time...
but still, get down their fellas and watch a great game of cricket on a not-so-great ground...lol

NEWCC (L);287638 said:
Boys,
tragedy strikes the DVCA as Ryan McLaughlin (that kid i was telling you about before who bowls left arm dirt balls), has to leave the E-grade NEWCC/Bundoora match early, at 3pm. his band has a recording session in the city at the time...
but still, get down their fellas and watch a great game of cricket on a not-so-great ground...lol

tweak ac or latency?

HOWZAAT;287615 said:
lets hear some tips for the weekend and why.

monty vs research - monty to win with larcom-cooper to do well, gilmore to make runs though

sth morang vs diamo - sth morang to come out on top with tsonas and fitzimmonds to do good

yarrambat vs epping - yarrambat to get the points

macleod vs lower plenty - macleod to win with o'leary to make runs

panton hill vs st francis - panton hill have got this one, mentha to get wickets and mcinnes to make runs

Leg Before;287640 said:
tweak ac or latency?

latency...
its intense as
lol and hedders tells me just b4 that he wants me there at 10am.
im lyk nah bro gotta E-grade this fo shizzle.....erkkk I hope i can play

Dismissed;287641 said:
monty vs research - monty to win with larcom-cooper to do well, gilmore to make runs though

sth morang vs diamo - sth morang to come out on top with tsonas and fitzimmonds to do good

yarrambat vs epping - yarrambat to get the points

macleod vs lower plenty - macleod to win with o'leary to make runs

panton hill vs st francis - panton hill have got this one, mentha to get wickets and mcinnes to make runs

i no this is a DVCA juniors thread but how come no one is talking aout teal any more??

it is clearly the better of the 2 divisions

Bowls Steam;287265 said:
tru u guys hav got a decent bowling side but we new boys had an off day that weekend. w8 till the rematch

NEW were absolute retards had an off day bullshit couldnt field, bat or bowl u were missing reid but really your a shit side

good fizz;287683 said:
NEW were absolute retards had an off day bullshit couldnt field, bat or bowl u were missing reid but really your a shit side

Obviously not a shit side, i must say bundoora might be S.T ruggling for a finals spot with the way the siders are playing at the moment. Don't go mouthing off yet to a side that is sitting above you on the ladder ;)

Leg Before;286739 said:
not really, baring and dyson are good. Carlyon and Russel can hole the willow and the rest are average.

no mate more bats than that we have van bael preston campell talbot they can all hold the bat

good fizz;287687 said:
no mate more bats than that we have van bael preston campell talbot they can all hold the bat

fair enough, but campbell is a gun bowler a bit of a slogger with the willow, not to sure about van bael, preston and talbot though. Haven't seen enough of em.

Leg Before;287686 said:
Obviously not a shit side, i must say bundoora might be S.T ruggling for a finals spot with the way the siders are playing at the moment. Don't go mouthing off yet to a side that is sitting above you on the ladder ;)

weve played all the top sides and we just lost the 2 we have lost we are playing the weaker sides now and we will see who ends up higher after round 9

good fizz;287693 said:
weve played all the top sides and we just lost the 2 we have lost we are playing the weaker sides now and we will see who ends up higher after round 9

yeah well good luck tomorrow. If i were bundoora i would hope NEW win this week. Looking forward to the big clash between the creek and plenty. Can't wait, hopefully the rain holds off. (y):cool:

Daniel Preston cannot hold a bat. Last year in a cowboys 14s game he opened the bowling somehow, got slapped, then started crying. Also after the team won a game he separated himself from the group sooking about his own performance while his team mates were celebrating. He may have been carrying an injury the past few seasons though, heart related.

Russell Dyson Carlyon Baring not a bat top order, after that they don't have much especially if Preston is being rated.

good fizz;287683 said:

it's good to see that NEW are currently six points in front of your mob. ;)

and btw half of our team last year was made up of bottom age players in the 16 1's, while you were stuck in the magoos with me for the whole year.

dont bag our players who played sixteen ones last year when you didn't,
that is all, good luck today/

peace

very good game on our hands.
diamo bowled out for 94 or something..
plenty 2/11
mitchy johnson being dropped on his second ball..
is that the game?
thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back