DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

water_boy;291791 said:
I think Larcom-cooper is his name, he looks like a good spinner.

yeh he goes alright,
good bat
but hes wrong uns are to pickable
needs to find a way to not make them so noticable
he was also very stiff not to make falcons...

Daniel Patrick also goes alright, top age led spinner playin at NEW, very good wrong un. Will be better once he learns how to bowl in the right spot more often. Also a handy bat, very solid in defence

No Good at cricket;291819 said:
Daniel Patrick also goes alright, top age led spinner playin at NEW, very good wrong un. Will be better once he learns how to bowl in the right spot more often. Also a handy bat, very solid in defence

was at the try outs does bowl very good leg spin, once he learns were to pitch it will bowl very well, anyone know who was stiff not to get in the side?
plz name them
including sherrief and fitzsimmonds could keep i think

No Good at cricket;291819 said:

Ye...he was at the dvca trials last sunday.i thought he was just bout the best spinner there. top bowler
stiff not to get the spinners position in the team.
whu was the spinner that made the dvca team?

bundybullz08;291834 said:
Ye...he was at the dvca trials last sunday.i thought he was just bout the best spinner there. top bowler
stiff not to get the spinners position in the team.
whu was the spinner that made the dvca team?

no blokes from the trial as spinners got picked?
but larcom-cooper and higgins are spinners so there we go

can hit the ball!;291823 said:
was at the try outs does bowl very good leg spin, once he learns were to pitch it will bowl very well, anyone know who was stiff not to get in the side?
plz name them
including sherrief and fitzsimmonds could keep i think

Ironic that you are the only bloke to keep mentioning this name. Me thinks you are him :rolleyes:

bundybullz08;291725 said:
kett n nicholson - beitzel cup
van bael n chesterton - mackay cup

van bael n nicholson are both pretty good bats
from what i saw on sunday nicholson's a decent bat

Van Beal isnt much
I havent seen his keeping alot, but batting he just hits out or gets out

riverside have got no chance this week with batting and bowling. with the likes of cocking and cullen opening the bowling and a wide range of batsmen including johnson abba and the smiths(D and L) plenty are sure to win this round. Thoughts?

6 Hitter;292107 said:
riverside have got no chance this week with batting and bowling. with the likes of cocking and cullen opening the bowling and a wide range of batsmen including johnson abba and the smiths(D and L) plenty are sure to win this round. Thoughts?

Don't forget
Donaldson and Kett are due for some runs

Keep Wandering;292110 said:
Don't forget
Donaldson and Kett are due for some runs

what are your thoughts on their batting line-up?

Kett
Donaldson
Johnson
Abbatangelo
Cocking
Smith
Smith
Fothergill
Cotter
Macca
Cullen

I also might add that nathan robbins-brown is a gun bowler he has taken alot of wickets this year, not much of a bat though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back