DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

bundybullz08;292079 said:
ye he is.
any1 know much bout him?
from what i saw he was a pretty handy off spinner.

Brett Mc Donald is the worst junior to ever play a game in the DVCA he bowls absolute tripe he thinks its leg spinners but they are jus very slow full tosses. as somone said id be putting as many feilders on the fence as possible to stop the rubbish getting through:D

diamond in da creek;292131 said:
jack reid is a spud.. cant make a tough run!

if you actually do play for Diamo and in the Juniors, then Jack is better than you, and any other player in your team for that matter.

He opened the bowling in the recent falcons game, bowled before Darcy and that Gilbert kid. and im pretty sure the falcons committee can guage ability much better than anyone else

got your back reidy (L)

NEWCC (L);292146 said:
if you actually do play for Diamo and in the Juniors, then Jack is better than you, and any other player in your team for that matter.

He opened the bowling in the recent falcons game, bowled before Darcy and that Gilbert kid. and im pretty sure the falcons committee can guage ability much better than anyone else

got your back reidy (L)

thats because the falcons hav a love for newcc fags...
look who made the u18s side luke course.. (bowls pies) my mate from plenty wood be openin the bowlin for them if he cood of been bothered tryin out..
how much do newcc pay the falcons for ther players to play??

diamond in da creek;292151 said:
thats because the falcons hav a love for newcc fags...
look who made the u18s side luke course.. (bowls pies) my mate from plenty wood be openin the bowlin for them if he cood of been bothered tryin out..
how much do newcc pay the falcons for ther players to play??
haha heaps good call,
well Coursey/rabbit is playing 4's at Melbourne which is a good effort.
who's your mate from plenty? I don't rekon he is a better bowler than Ty and James Moio.
Look Gilbert/Campbell/Reid are the 3 best bowlers in the 16's so obvisouly there is a spot for him in the team.

Eltham V Bundoora
Bundoora should aim for the out right gainst one of the lower rated teams in the comp. Darcy Campbell shoudl kill some kids if he is bowling fast.

Whittlesea V Mill Park
Whittlesea are the suprise packet this year as they are currently sitting in 3rd spot the game b4 chrissy. Shoudl have a win but it will be a hard fought one.

Diamond Creek V Lower Plenty
Diamo's 'Stars' should help them against a not so flash Lower Plenty, Mathew Staples will be the man for lower Plenty, who will make some runs, Diamo should aim for an outright

NEW V Thomastown
NEW should be way to strong, but if there fielding was anything to go by last week then Thomastown could be in with a shot. But Reid and Cisek should tear through the Batting line up. Then Forster is due for some long awaited runs, Duckworth also in good form. NEW easily.

Plenty V Riverside
Defiantly match of the round. Riverside will want to play them in a 2 day game but if the rain comes, i would put my house on Plenty in the one dayer. But Hasset-Brophy looks in some good form with a stylish 42 last week, Riverside will want him to fire. Plenty where do you start, there bowling is better then Riversides, their batting is better then Riversides, and overall Plenty are better then Riverside. Watch out for Ben Abbatangelo in very good form making 110 out of 210 for the Falcons in there trial game.

Thoughts ????

No Good at cricket;292213 said:
Eltham V Bundoora
Bundoora should aim for the out right gainst one of the lower rated teams in the comp. Darcy Campbell shoudl kill some kids if he is bowling fast.

Whittlesea V Mill Park
Whittlesea are the suprise packet this year as they are currently sitting in 3rd spot the game b4 chrissy. Shoudl have a win but it will be a hard fought one.

Diamond Creek V Lower Plenty
Diamo's 'Stars' should help them against a not so flash Lower Plenty, Mathew Staples will be the man for lower Plenty, who will make some runs, Diamo should aim for an outright

NEW V Thomastown
NEW should be way to strong, but if there fielding was anything to go by last week then Thomastown could be in with a shot. But Reid and Cisek should tear through the Batting line up. Then Forster is due for some long awaited runs, Duckworth also in good form. NEW easily.

Plenty V Riverside
Defiantly match of the round. Riverside will want to play them in a 2 day game but if the rain comes, i would put my house on Plenty in the one dayer. But Hasset-Brophy looks in some good form with a stylish 42 last week, Riverside will want him to fire. Plenty where do you start, there bowling is better then Riversides, their batting is better then Riversides, and overall Plenty are better then Riverside. Watch out for Ben Abbatangelo in very good form making 110 out of 210 for the Falcons in there trial game.

Thoughts ????

forster?? runs?? surely the two dont mix

Keep Wandering;292110 said:
Don't forget
Donaldson and Kett are due for some runs

true that. if they do make some runs then it is near impossible for riverside to have any chance of getting close

anyone who thinks riverside have a chance against plenty are dreaming.

talent wise, plenty are obviously alot better than that of riverside.

mid wicket;292294 said:
anyone who thinks riverside have a chance against plenty are dreaming.

talent wise, plenty are obviously alot better than that of riverside.

i wouldn't go writing the siders off yet, they are undefeted just like us. Riverside will need to play there best to win IMO. They will also have to get ben and mitch out cheaply for them to have a chance.

diamond in da creek;292131 said:
jack reid is a spud.. cant make a tough run!

U r a joke m8, arn't u?
firstly if u have ever watched the kid play, he is a bowler
M8 stop hiding behind "Diamond in da creek", who do u think you are some sik muzza from creek.
Stop commenting on shit like that if u have never seen him play

NEWCC (L);292155 said:
haha heaps good call,
well Coursey/rabbit is playing 4's at Melbourne which is a good effort.
who's your mate from plenty? I don't rekon he is a better bowler than Ty and James Moio.
Look Gilbert/Campbell/Reid are the 3 best bowlers in the 16's so obvisouly there is a spot for him in the team.

mate ne can walk into a distict club and play 4ths..
my mate is brent redmond.. who opened with moio in the 16s falcons 2 seasons ago and is heaps better now he actaully took 6/37 in the ones a couple of weeks ago.. so u could call him decent i think..
i think u r missing out on 1 bowler that shood be ther.. even tho he is a massive rival. but dan cocking shood be in ther.. those selectors dont no what therv missed.. he has actaully takin a few wickets in the 1s at plenty..
i rekon ur just abit upset cause i play for newcc and som how managed not to get a gig in the falcons team:D

Keep Wandering;292355 said:
U r a joke m8, arn't u?
firstly if u have ever watched the kid play, he is a bowler
M8 stop hiding behind "Diamond in da creek", who do u think you are some sik muzza from creek.
Stop commenting on shit like that if u have never seen him play

haha iv never seen is muzza in diamo mate..
id prefer dirty rat.. :p

as for reid hes a better batter than bowler... thats how good his bowlin is!!!

yes there is many stars to come out of the juniors dvca.
1- Mitch Johnson
2- Larcom Cooper
3- David Chesterton
4- Tom Gilmore
another would be ryan stachnowski, he shows alot of talent and takes his cricket seriouse when he goes out to play, and seeing him play a few times i would have to say he is a crowd favourite.

+ many more, there is alot of talent going around the dvca juniors and only in a few years many of them will go onto bigger and better things

good luck boys.

Leg Before;292346 said:
i wouldn't go writing the siders off yet, they are undefeted just like us. Riverside will need to play there best to win IMO. They will also have to get ben and mitch out cheaply for them to have a chance.
if they get mitch and ben out cheaply then they have more than just a "chance". they will smash them if they do.

Stumped03;292402 said:
yes there is many stars to come out of the juniors dvca.
1- Mitch Johnson
2- Larcom Cooper
3- David Chesterton
4- Tom Gilmore
another would be ryan stachnowski, he shows alot of talent and takes his cricket seriouse when he goes out to play, and seeing him play a few times i would have to say he is a crowd favourite.

+ many more, there is alot of talent going around the dvca juniors and only in a few years many of them will go onto bigger and better things

good luck boys.

I would agree with two of those
As for Chesterton and Larcom Cooper, they are good players but they are not going to be stars.
You have to be serious mate, if you play one game of DVCA you are not definatley going to play high grades at district let alone a game in the 3rd or 4th XI. It takes a series of good performances in dowling for you to get noticed as a player for the future at district level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back